Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
That line at the bottom of that VV image about confidentiality must be why my contact won't share any VV report info with me.
My sales rep has shown me the VV report for my car several times. Perhaps someday it will show something beyond my In Transit date of 1/25.
Sponsored

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
O.k... don't quite believe it, but just got a call that our car has arrived at the dealer. So this is our timeline:

Order placed 7/6/2020
Build week 1/24
Built 2/9/2021
Shipped 2/17/2021
Arrived at Dealer 3/2 (original estimate 3/23 - 3/29).

This is to Galpin in the LA area and seems to have arrived in record time (just under two weeks) unless the dates are not fully correct. I am wondering, assuming this is our exact vehicle (having them check the VIN) if the shipping process may have changed? Palsapp still says pending to Kansas City.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
O.k... don't quite believe it, but just got a call that our car has arrived at the dealer. So this is our timeline:

Order placed 7/6/2020
Build week 1/24
Built 2/9/2021
Shipped 2/17/2021
Arrived at Dealer 3/2 (original estimate 3/23 - 3/29).

This is to Galpin in the LA area and seems to have arrived in record time (just under two weeks) unless the dates are not fully correct. I am wondering, assuming this is our exact vehicle (having them check the VIN) if the shipping process may have changed? Palsapp still says pending to Kansas City.
Wow, built a full month after mine, my ETA is three weeks before yours, but not here yet. Oh is this the grumpy thread? :rolleyes:

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I never quite believed Palsapp since when I checked ours it seemed to be traveling on a freight bill along with 2020 Ford Transit Van which seemed somewhat odd.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
I never quite believed Palsapp since when I checked ours it seemed to be traveling on a freight bill along with 2020 Ford Transit Van which seemed somewhat odd.
That's the same thing I've noticed when I check up on my mine too. So hopefully I'm as lucky as you are and get a call well before my estimated delivery date.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
where can you see what else is traveling with yours?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Look at the freight number when you search by your vin, then search by the freight number

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
How many of us in the 1/24 build week club just got this?
“
Hi KARI HENSEL,

Thank you for putting your trust in Ford Motor Company and for taking the first step toward an electrified future, with the order of your Mustang Mach-E. We are all so excited to have you as a customer and believe you deserve an excellent shopping and ownership experience.

This is why we want to take a moment to update you on some of the challenges we’ve faced in meeting demand and delivery timing for the Mustang Mach-E. We continue to build and ship vehicles every day, but we’re doing so with a meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality. Your vehicle timing was impacted by one of these quality checks.

We know you are anxious to get driving and experience the 0-60 thrills, zero emissions and more from the Mustang Mach-E. Because we believe that customers should be treated like family, we are providing you an additional 250 kWh1 of complimentary DC fast charging on us.

Your Mustang Mach-E comes with 250 kWh and you will have an additional 250 kWh for a total of 500 kWh of complimentary charging at Electrify America fast charging stations on the FordPass Charging Network2.

Please download the FordPass App3, activate your vehicle’s modem and also go online to www.ford.com/connectedservices to activate your two years of complimentary access to the FordPass Charging Network and 500 kWh of fast charging. Once enrolled, your complimentary charging will show up in your account.

Thank you for choosing the Mustang Mach-E. We know you can hardly wait to get on the road, and we are excited to have you as a part of our Mustang family. If you have questions or need help, please call our dedicated call center team at 1-833-385-0523 to learn more.

Andrew Frick

Vice President of Sales, US and Canada”

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When searching by VIN, the results will include the freight bill number. I then just searched by the freight bill number (vs. the VIN) and it will list what else may be on the same freight bill (if any).

I have not received the email about the extra free charging (at least not yet...).

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
“
Hi KARI HENSEL,

Thank you for putting your trust in Ford Motor Company and for taking the first step toward an electrified future, with the order of your Mustang Mach-E. We are all so excited to have you as a customer and believe you deserve an excellent shopping and ownership experience.

This is why we want to take a moment to update you on some of the challenges we’ve faced in meeting demand and delivery timing for the Mustang Mach-E. We continue to build and ship vehicles every day, but we’re doing so with a meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality. Your vehicle timing was impacted by one of these quality checks.

We know you are anxious to get driving and experience the 0-60 thrills, zero emissions and more from the Mustang Mach-E. Because we believe that customers should be treated like family, we are providing you an additional 250 kWh1 of complimentary DC fast charging on us.

Your Mustang Mach-E comes with 250 kWh and you will have an additional 250 kWh for a total of 500 kWh of complimentary charging at Electrify America fast charging stations on the FordPass Charging Network2.

Please download the FordPass App3, activate your vehicle’s modem and also go online to www.ford.com/connectedservices to activate your two years of complimentary access to the FordPass Charging Network and 500 kWh of fast charging. Once enrolled, your complimentary charging will show up in your account.

Thank you for choosing the Mustang Mach-E. We know you can hardly wait to get on the road, and we are excited to have you as a part of our Mustang family. If you have questions or need help, please call our dedicated call center team at 1-833-385-0523 to learn more.

Andrew Frick

Discussed here: Scammy-looking email (but it's legit)

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
“
Hi KARI HENSEL,

Andrew Frick

I did. But there is this message when you try to follow the directions:
NO CONNECTED SERVICES AVAILABLE

So I replied to the email, hoping for some clarification.