The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Another member earlier thinks it is the date the car rolls off the line. Anybody want to offer another thought, to break the tie?
The production date in the tracker is the date production is finished. Well, technically it's the day after it's finished.
Sponsored

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The production date in the tracker is the date production is finished. Well, technically it's the day after it's finished.
Thanks, good to know. What isn't clear is the definition in the dealer's system, its Visibility Report. Mine shows a "Production Date" of 1/27, tomorrow in that system. So in its system, is it at the end of the production line, or the start of the production assembly? Guess normally there are 2 or 3 shifts involved in the actual production so possibly several days on the assembly line? Thanks in advance for any clarification...

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Dealer said FCTP coming in the next couple of weeks and giving it to me for the day! I am liking my dealer now :)

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I am not sure of getting earlier (My ETA is 3/3) - hope so but not sure. I am thinking the backlog in KC needs to be cleared as well so when we get to KC we may be waiting for transport availability again. Now the cars built this week and next week may see the benefit of some of the reduced backlog in KC by the time they get shipped in about 20 days.
It appears that your Mach Drop is very close to mine as far as progress.
Your Mach Drop FE RR
Build Week 1/4
Production Date 1/15/21
In Transit Date 1/25/21.......ETA 3/3/21
My Mach Drop FE RR
Build Week 1/4
Production Date 1/9/21
In Transit Date 1/25/21.......ETA 3/6/21

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
It appears that your Mach Drop is very close to mine as far as progress.
Your Mach Drop FE RR
Build Week 1/4
Production Date 1/15/21
In Transit Date 1/25/21.......ETA 3/3/21
My Mach Drop FE RR
Build Week 1/4
Production Date 1/9/21
In Transit Date 1/25/21.......ETA 3/6/21
Yup let’s see what happens next with the delivery timelines

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Not sure what it means - but for my 1/24/21 production date MME I entered the VIN in palsapp.com and it says

Origin: Kansas City, Destination is blank, it has a freight bill # and status is pending.

Anyone have any guesses - is it in Kansas City or is it on it's way to Kansas City?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Not sure what it means - but for my 1/24/21 production date MME I entered the VIN in palsapp.com and it says

Origin: Kansas City, Destination is blank, it has a freight bill # and status is pending.

Anyone have any guesses - is it in Kansas City or is it on it's way to Kansas City?
Neither. It’s just an order for transporting it when it gets there. It’s likely not even built yet.

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
Neither. It’s just an order for transporting it when it gets there. It’s likely not even built yet.
Mine says the same thing, was built on 1/12 and shipped yesterday. It has looked like this since I first looked about a week ago. I interpreted this as the next leg of the trip after it reaches KC.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1611708194020

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Abd if you enter that freight bill it will likely shows F150 too... looks like palspapp shows next leg after the car gets to KC and what you are seeing is what all of us in transit are seeing. If it updates with more details it will likely mean the car is on the next leg from KC

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
I'm sure mine isn't built yet either but this is what it shows. I assumed it would go to Jacksonville to get to SC.

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatusDocument(s)
Jacksonville-null1031369xxx3FMTK3R76MMAxxxxxPending
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 entries

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine show the same except New Castle DE for origin. Not sure why they all don’t say KC since they all seem to go through there.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Mine show the same except New Castle DE for origin. Not sure why they all don’t say KC since they all seem to go through there.
I think jacksonville is port for veracruz cargo ship deliveries. I bet that's where we are getting ours and maybe why our build date is not slipping due to easy route.

Last edited:

Mustang_Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 For Mach E Premium
Country flag
I would say - if the build week is this week, it will take about 7-10 days to get the build completed and the status change may happen on the day it is completed or a day or two late. It is not very predictable right now.
Where did you get the dates at the bottom of your message? I have used The VIN tracker, and I don;t see the dates as you have them listed here. Is this update only available from the dealer?
Sponsored