JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Where did you get the dates at the bottom of your message? I have used The VIN tracker, and I don;t see the dates as you have them listed here. Is this update only available from the dealer?
Yes from VIN tracker. Dealer may also have the info but chasing them is hard to get information. dealer provided the VIN to me when order was scheduled several months back and after that most dates you refer to only filled in the VIN tracker after the vehicle got built recently.
Sponsored

Mustang_Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 For Mach E Premium
Country flag
Yes from VIN tracker. Dealer may also have the info but chasing them is hard to get information. dealer provided the VIN to me when order was scheduled several months back and after that most dates you refer to only filled in the VIN tracker after the vehicle got built recently.
My build week was 1/10. My production date was 1/19, and they have not updated anything further. I am on pins and needles for a ship date and an ETA.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My build week was 1/10. My production date was 1/19, and they have not updated anything further. I am on pins and needles for a ship date and an ETA.
Approx 10+/- days to get ETA date so you are close

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
With other threads now popping up saying the 1/31 Build dates are getting delayed, I figure they want to make sure our 1/24 build date Mustangs are perfectamundo when they come out of the stable.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I had heard the factory had caught up last week. Delays in the 2/1 build week don't soundboard right. Past practice seem to be to not give notice of a delay and just try to catch up. Perhaps this is an improvement? Or supply issues?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Okay Guys, my status has changed:

Built Date: 1/19/21
Ship Date: 1/27/21
ETA: 3/2 to 3/8

I'm hoping it doesn't take 5 to 6 weeks to get it here to Arizona, but at least we have a date now.
Looks like a lot of 1/19 builds have been shipping over the last few days. Mine is also a 1/19 build, but hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully soon.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Looks like a lot of 1/19 builds have been shipping over the last few days. Mine is also a 1/19 build, but hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully soon.
Was your build week 01/11? And build completed on 01/19?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Your production date was 1/26 and it shipped the next day? That's unheard of.
yeah there was one like this with (posted on this forum) a ship date being next day of build date. Its rare though but possible if the transport is scheduled and space is available and the car gets done the day before.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
yeah there was one like this with (posted on this forum) a ship date being next day of build date. Its rare though but possible if the transport is scheduled and space is available and the car gets done the day before.
But I wonder what would make a car coming off the production line skip ahead of cars that have already been waiting a week or more for a train ride.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
But I wonder what would make a car coming off the production line skip ahead of cars that have already been waiting a week or more for a train ride.
yeah I wondered the same too - not really sure because most cars are waiting a week to 10 days.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
yeah I wondered the same too - not really sure because most cars are waiting a week to 10 days.
If I remember correctly, the last time somebody reported this, they had a typo in their production date and it was actually 10 days between production and shipping, not 1 day. Maybe that's the case here too. Or maybe not. I don't think we'll ever know the inner workings of Ford's scheduling.
Sponsored