Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
My status is still "in production." It's been that way since 1/22. I've been checking like a madman for any changes.

Curious if certain dealers have better information than others, because I reached out to my dealer a couple days ago just to see if they had more info on their end, but all they had was the same info I had.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My status is still "in production." It's been that way since 1/22. I've been checking like a madman for any changes.

Curious if certain dealers have better information than others, because I reached out to my dealer a couple days ago just to see if they had more info on their end, but all they had was the same info I had.
If it has not started production then he wont be able to tell more. Once it starts being produced they can see the two or three stages and each stage takes a few days. It will say In production from the time your order is released to the plant a good while before starting build. Whats your build week?

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
If it has not started production then he wont be able to tell more. Once it starts being produced they can see the two or three stages and each stage takes a few days. It will say In production from the time your order is released to the plant a good while before starting build. Whats your build week?
Build week was originally 2/1 but moved up to 1/24 back in December.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

I think the rest of us with 1/24 will build this week. It seems likely, since others with the same week have already built.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
They’ll build this week in all likelihood. The factory is, unfortunately, behind. Parts shortages (of course) beyond just microchips, cars going back into production (perhaps to fix something caught in quality control), Covid illnesses, they all add up.

Your car will stay at “In Production” until it’s released to shipment. The tracker should have a production date shortly after its finished being built though.

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Build week was originally 2/1 but moved up to 1/24 back in December.
Ok most likely not built or started and hence like others have said will have to hope gets built next week.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree with you on everything except for that brief moment where your keyboard had a mild stroke ? -- itsgjnished! Covfefe.
Funny. I just saw your message right after I corrected it.

The joys of typing too fast and .00467 microns off key. And apparently my iPhone’s autocorrect just shrugged snd said, “Bleep It. Print it as is.”

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Funny. I just saw your message right after I corrected it.

The joys of typing too fast and .00467 microns off key. And apparently my iPhone’s autocorrect just shrugged snd said, “Bleep It. Print it as is.”
That's why I had to quote it, so it'd be sealed here for the annals of Forum History.
Though, I've seen worse typo/auto-correct conglomerates thanks to my own fingertips before. But this was a good one, lol.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
They’ll build this week in all likelihood. The factory is, unfortunately, behind. Parts shortages (of course) beyond just microchips, cars going back into production (perhaps to fix something caught in quality control), Covid illnesses, they all add up.

Your car will stay at “In Production” until it’s released to shipment. The tracker should have a production date shortly after its finished being built though.
Something strange happened that has me somewhat concerned. FordPass had an Activate button on Saturday and as of early this morning, tracker had a production date of Saturday. Last I checked a few hours ago, the Activate button still shows but the production date is gone in the tracker. I’m not clear what this means - is it missing because the car is being readied for shipping or is it back in production again. Thoughts?

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Something strange happened that has me somewhat concerned. FordPass had an Activate button on Saturday and as of early this morning, tracker had a production date of Saturday. Last I checked a few hours ago, the Activate button still shows but the production date is gone in the tracker. I’m not clear what this means - is it missing because the car is being readied for shipping or is it back in production again. Thoughts?
Think nothing of it. Until it ships, that date and the behavior of the tracker are all gonna be fluid and somewhat unreliable, from what I've seen on here. Seems to me that your car is built.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What @sockmeister said. Keep in mind the tracker does not receive real time data. It gets its information from Ford and if that informs being updated for any reason, you’re going to see incomplete data on the tracker.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Not sure that it means anything but my FordPass app now shows the picture of my car. I have had the activate button since last week but just today it now shows the color of my car instead of the shadow image that was there before.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not sure that it means anything but my FordPass app now shows the picture of my car. I have had the activate button since last week but just today it now shows the color of my car instead of the shadow image that was there before.
My shadow image is of a Ford Edge. :)
Sponsored