The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My shadow image is of a Ford Edge. :)
I'm pretty certain, btw, that this means Ford is rewarding all its loyal first-year Mach-e buyers with a free Ford Edge! What other reason could there be for this? Logic for the win. :p
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Once the cars ships, does palsapp show anything different? Currently only shows NewCastle, DE as the origin, null destination, and pending status. I assume the NewCastle is actually where is gets on a truck after the train ride. I also assume that once it gets to the first transfer at KC that palsapp will then track it somewhat.

So once we get the shipped notice from Ford, should I expect palsapp to change or nothing until KC?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I'm pretty certain, btw, that this means Ford is rewarding all its loyal first-year Mach-e buyers with a free Ford Edge! What other reason could there be for this? Logic for the win. :p
I thought it meant that the Ford Edge was your spirt animal instead of the Mustang.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Once the cars ships, does palsapp show anything different? Currently only shows NewCastle, DE as the origin, null destination, and pending status. I assume the NewCastle is actually where is gets on a truck after the train ride. I also assume that once it gets to the first transfer at KC that palsapp will then track it somewhat.

So once we get the shipped notice from Ford, should I expect palsapp to change or nothing until KC?
nothing until KC then you can check on palsapp which might tell you your car got dropped off at the next ramp - then nothing from that ramp to DE (only your dealer) and then palsapp may show something after pickup at DE. A few who have been tracking the DE origin might have more details.

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Mach-E was built (according to Tracker, and confirmed in VV at the dealer today) on Tuesday, Feb. 04. Today my FordPAAS AP changed from a dark dray shadow vehicle to my Iconic Silver Premium, as ordered.
FYI,My dealer has 2 customer Premium cars that were just received late last week and turned down, one gray dark interior, one metallic white light interior. Both are Extended RWD. Located at Five Star Ford, Carrollton, TX (DFW area). I drove the gray one, my first Mach-E drive. Could find nothing to complain about, except for me my order is an Extended AWD, a little quicker to 60. The gray one is posted on their dealer website. White one, not yet.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my dealer. They stated my mach e is in production in the body shop. Whats the next step? I guess that's good.

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Trim Line. Mine went to that after about 3-5 days, not certain. But was in Trim Line only 2-3 days and then a Build date appeared in the tracker.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
My Ford.com account still says "Scheduled for Production 1/24/21" and the Tracker has a Production Date of 2/8/21. I am hopeful this means something is happening. I also set up FordPass - and can do some remote vehicle setup. Slowly, ever so slowly getting closer (I think)....

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My Ford.com account still says "Scheduled for Production 1/24/21" and the Tracker has a Production Date of 2/8/21. I am hopeful this means something is happening. I also set up FordPass - and can do some remote vehicle setup. Slowly, ever so slowly getting closer (I think)....
If the tracker say the production date is 2/8/2021, that means the car was finished on that date. Today. Congratulations.