The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Actually, back in November or earlier December I remember someone claimed to be able to see their cars location at the plant using the app but was only able to for a really short time. They posted the pic. Either a really cool fluke or a really good fake. That would be awesome though if we could track them that way.

Found the thread. Here it is.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-activated-with-user’s-mach-e-vin.2267/page-2
Sponsored

Last edited:

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Activate button appeared today, 02/09 and car built on 02/04.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Not sure that it means anything but my FordPass app now shows the picture of my car. I have had the activate button since last week but just today it now shows the color of my car instead of the shadow image that was there before.
When I saw that you had posted this I had to go take a look, and for the first time, I am seeing a picture of my care too! Whee! Things are starting to feel real! I can't wait.
Well, Yeah I can wait, been waiting months.
I feel like I will have a Phd in waiting before I have the MachE ! ;)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Ok. As of today, I'm showing a Production Date of 2/8 in the tracker, but the app activate button never became available.
What's this mean?
Screenshot_20210209-091032.png
1612880027891.png
You are all done - just waiting for a ride out of the plant

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yup, so all looks normal so far. You should get an email with an ETA when the status changes to "Awaiting Shipment". Most cars ship shortly after that, though some seem to get stuck there for a while, and others (like mine) go back into production for some unexplained reason. My car did switch back to "Awaiting Shipment" today, but ETA isn't until 4/2.
Glad to hear you are back to Awaiting Shipment

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Ok, I've been lurking in here for a while, and I guess I want to confirm that I'm not atypical. I've tried to keep up with the thread, so forgive me if I am asking something that is clearly obvious from other posts.

My build week is 1/24, and my window sticker indicates 1/21 right under the Special Order information. But, nothing else has changed for over two weeks. The Tracker Tool is still blank for Production Date, and the FordPass App hasn't had any activation button. I'm assuming that I am one of many, but just wanted to double check and make sure that this is what others in this thread are experiencing as well. I'm starting to see more people post about their successes, and I think it is beginning to discourage me. LOL. I feel like I'm a pretty patient individual, but I may have to rethink that assessment of myself.
I'm in the same boat as you... patiently hitting the refresh button about every 15 minutes, haha.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Ok, I've been lurking in here for a while, and I guess I want to confirm that I'm not atypical. I've tried to keep up with the thread, so forgive me if I am asking something that is clearly obvious from other posts.

My build week is 1/24, and my window sticker indicates 1/21 right under the Special Order information. But, nothing else has changed for over two weeks. The Tracker Tool is still blank for Production Date, and the FordPass App hasn't had any activation button. I'm assuming that I am one of many, but just wanted to double check and make sure that this is what others in this thread are experiencing as well. I'm starting to see more people post about their successes, and I think it is beginning to discourage me. LOL. I feel like I'm a pretty patient individual, but I may have to rethink that assessment of myself.
No info means its getting built - some are earlier and some are later unfortunately

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
You're pretty close to me. Ours might end up on the same train. I'm in Chester County.
I hope so since yours was now updated with a build date!

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
1/21/21 date here as well. Nothing else, except initial Pals info.
I did manage to get a build date of 1/30 from dealership. But I do not know if that has any significance.

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
1/21/21 date here as well. Nothing else, except initial Pals info.
I did manage to get a build date of 1/30 from dealership. But I do not know if that has any significance.
Well build dates are place holders that initially were supposed to be when your car gets started (or done depending on the response provider) - If all is on track you should be getting a production date i.e completed date soon say in a week. But several here have had extended delays

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
1/21/2021 date as well. The dealer just emailed that ours is on the Trim Line step which I believe is the last one. CA Route 1 version. The dealer indicated it should ship next week... but not sure on that one, but will be crossing my fingers they are correct!

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Well build dates are place holders that initially were supposed to be when your car gets started (or done depending on the response provider) - If all is on track you should be getting a production date i.e completed date soon say in a week. But several here have had extended delays
So for those whose cars are on the way (shipped), how soon after you got your production date did you receive the email from Ford with ETA? Right after that or when the car was ready to ship?

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
So for those whose cars are on the way (shipped), how soon after you got your production date did you receive the email from Ford with ETA? Right after that or when the car was ready to ship?
Mine hasn't shipped yet, but for most (normal) occurrences it's been about 1 or 2 weeks after the build date. I think it depends on when the railcars get in. Sometimes they've shipped right away.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The dealer indicated it should ship next week... but not sure on that one, but will be crossing my fingers they are correct!
That may be true, but the dealer really has no way of knowing that.
Sponsored