Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I find it interesting that my build date was 2/04 and my ship date was 2/10, but delivery to my dealer in DFW area (Five Star Ford, Carrollton) is estimated to be APRIL 2-8. I don't think the ship date means "wheels turning." Maybe just when paperwork was turned over to the carrier? Any thoughts on a 51-57 day transit time...to Texas?
Note that my email said I would receive my Mach-E by March 3 and the ETA end date on the tracker was March 3. Happily, my car arrived at my dealer on February 8 and I took delivery on February 9. It was worth the wait!!!

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Finally got that email from Ford saying my car is built and on it's way! It says I should get delivery between March 12 and 18th. Finally some actual dates!
For what it's worth nothing has changed on my details page on the Ford order manager. There is no green check mark yet saying in production?!?!
Wow so you went from nothing to shipping details! That's great news.

Still no shipping details or email from Ford on my end. But my tracker did update before yours. So you made out!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Finally got that email from Ford saying my car is built and on it's way! It says I should get delivery between March 12 and 18th. Finally some actual dates!
For what it's worth nothing has changed on my details page on the Ford order manager. There is no green check mark yet saying in production?!?!
As a follow up the green check mark is there today (the day after I got the email from Ford).
When I went to the palsapp the is a freight bill number too! Whee, this is really happning!

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
I got a rock
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1613244964398
:(

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
As a follow up the green check mark is there today (the day after I got the email from Ford).
When I went to the palsapp the is a freight bill number too! Whee, this is really happning!
Is it Awaiting Shipment or In Transit? Expect a couple of weeks until pals app provides an updated status.

Still waiting on mine @ Serramonte.... false alarm on the dealer's part, but they did get their first few in this week... Still no test drive vehicle.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Is it Awaiting Shipment or In Transit? Expect a couple of weeks until pals app provides an updated status.

Still waiting on mine @ Serramonte.... false alarm on the dealer's part, but they did get their first few in this week... Still no test drive vehicle.
The status on mine at palsapp is pending, so I guess it's waiting to ship. On the Ford site it says shipped, so it's confusing.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
The status on mine at palsapp is pending, so I guess it's waiting to ship. On the Ford site it says shipped, so it's confusing.
The Palsapp will remain in "pending" until the car arrives in Kansas city. Mine has the same information, though it hasn't shipped yet.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Palsapp is only for the truck transport between rail yards. When you get it update it'll be when your car is dropped off at the next rail yard (likely Argentine) to be put back onto a train to head West. Essentially going from one black box to another.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
How frustrating! You will get it soon, I am sure!
MerryBrown, you were right! Got the letter from Ford today 1:10 PM while I was out. They say it should arrive between March 25 and March 31.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
MerryBrown, you were right! Got the letter from Ford today 1:10 PM while I was out. They say it should arrive between March 25 and March 31.
Congrats. Anyone else, aside from me, with a 02/06 build date not received the email yet? Assuming it will come any day now.
Sponsored