The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
At least yours was finally built! Did they give you an ETA to hawaii?
Sometime before they finish the 2022 model year deliveries? ;)

Seriously, no in transit letter yet. The Oahu people are getting April delivery ETAs. The one other car going to my dealer that I managed to get a VIN for shipped on 1/28 and has an early to mid April delivery date ETA. That is consistent with the Oahu cars. Neighbor island vehicles will sit in Honolulu for up to a month before making the barge trip.

Last edited:

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Ok, did any of you fellow east coast people catch that last train!? Apparently mine is actually shipped now, as of today. @CHeil402 @Plutoman15
Actually I made last weeks train. :) Mine shipped on the 10th. (built on Feb 4th)
Hard to say if there is really a weekly train or that is just when they do updates. Hoping to get notice that it is in KC by next week sometime.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Less related to a 1/24 build, but more about shipping week of 1/24... :) Current ETA is supposed to be 2/19 - 2/25.

So, my FE build was shipped on 1/22. According to palsapp, it was dispatched to Argentine on 2/5.

Per dealer, the car is currently showing Shipped, with stats that it's still at the factory; their system shows a railcar for KC Southern de Mexico. This makes sense, but at the same time, the car was dispatched in KC...

On top of that, dealer is apparently not allowed to give out rail car info.. :/. He did reach out to their ford rep to get updated info...

Guess it's sit and wait.... Here's to this post bringing some positive vibes for later this week. :)

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
:( Nope, I missed the party. Ford reservation page still doesn't show any progress (which is normal pre-shippment) and no email. The forum tracker still shows a production date of 2/11 and the FordPass app has the activate now button... but no ship date and status is still in progress. Hopefully the next train isn't too far behind. Maybe I'll catch up to you from KC to DE?
Same boat. Build date of 2/8 and just over here in CT waiting.... I can't imagine the crazy weather in most of the country is going to help matters....

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
@MerryBrown: you have a RRP Premium RWD Extended range headed to NorCal? I think we're cosmic twins! I'm hoping we're about 2 weeks behind here.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I posted a new thread because I thought it might be unusual, and then sockmeister pointed me over here. I received my Built and Shipped emails almost within about four hours of each other last night. My current details:

Original Order Date: 4/20/20 (I was a little late to the party here)
Confirmation Date: 7/2/20
Scheduled Build Week: 1/24/21
Production Date: 2/11/21
Built and Shipped emails received around midnight (2/17) and 4 am today respectively.
My ETA is 3/10 to 3/16

I'm in Alabama, so I'm not sure why that seems to be a slightly quicker ETA than some of the recent posts I'm seeing in here. But, it does seem to me like the pace is starting to pickup a little overall. At least I'm trying to be hopeful for everyone else still in the waiting game. :)

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
I posted a new thread because I thought it might be unusual, and then sockmeister pointed me over here. I received my Built and Shipped emails almost within about four hours of each other last night. My current details:

Built and Shipped emails received around midnight (2/17) and 4 am today respectively.
My ETA is 3/10 to 3/16

I'm in Alabama, so I'm not sure why that seems to be a slightly quicker ETA than some of the recent posts I'm seeing in here. But, it does seem to me like the pace is starting to pickup a little overall. At least I'm trying to be hopeful for everyone else still in the waiting game. :)
Same 1am built, 4am shipped.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

My ETA is 3/10 to 3/16

Same 1am built, 4am shipped.
Wow. So that's two. I like the direction Ford is going with these build and ship times, lol.
AND you're shipping after me yet getting delivered two weeks sooner. Interesting...

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
AND you're shipping after me yet getting delivered two weeks sooner. Interesting...
Yeah, my ETA is interesting to me as well. It seems like I'm getting a lower ETA than a lot of people who are having theirs shipped about this time, and I cannot think why Alabama would seem to be a quicker "ship to" location. I know there aren't many of us here in Alabama. I would have thought that would work against me in this situation.

ktgeek

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10FusionHybrid,'18Expedition, RapidRed MME AWD eR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
:( Nope, I missed the party. Ford reservation page still doesn't show any progress (which is normal pre-shippment) and no email. The forum tracker still shows a production date of 2/11 and the FordPass app has the activate now button... but no ship date and status is still in progress. Hopefully the next train isn't too far behind. Maybe I'll catch up to you from KC to DE?
I'm in the same spot, but with the tracker showing a prod date of 2/5. This is teaching us patience, right?