kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Got the shipping e-mail overnight, and the forum tracker shows a 2/22 ship date. ETA at the dealers in NoCal is still between 3/20 and 3/26.
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Mine was built February 11 and I also just got the built and shipped emails overnight with an ETA of March 29 - April 4 in southeast PA... although the tracker website wasn't updated yet to reflect that.

On another note, I found the exact same car (color and options) for sale at a dealer about 2 hours away for sale. I'm tempted to just get that one, but I feel bad about bailing on my dealer since I've bought 3 other cars with him and it would also seem like such an anticlimactic ending after all of this waiting and tracking... plus it would feel like it wasn't my VIN.
I know what you mean. If you can get the other for MSRP, though, I'd do it :) Same options and all?
On the other hand, your order will probably come in a week before the estimated date.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Has anyone in the 1/24/21 club had their car pass through KC yet? Mine should be there in a few days but no updates yet.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Has anyone in the 1/24/21 club had their car pass through KC yet? Mine should be there in a few days but no updates yet.
Don't be alarmed if it never updates at all. ChasingCoral said his palsapp NEVER showed any update at all, but he's had his car for a couple weeks now.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I was in the 1/10 club and my car shipped on 2/9. It hasn't arrived in KC yet.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I know what you mean. If you can get the other for MSRP, though, I'd do it :) Same options and all?
On the other hand, your order will probably come in a week before the estimated date.
Yea, same options minus the all-weather floor mats which you can order after the fact at a slight markup... but to be honest, I've seen that some people just used the Ford points from buying the car to get them.

Both dealers are accepting X-plan. Although with all the salt on the roads at the moment, maybe it's worth waiting for the all-weather mats and a month for the car o_O

Last edited:

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yea, same options minus the all-weather floor mats which you can order after the fact at a slight markup... but to be honest, I've seen that some people just used the Ford points from buying the car to get them.

Both dealers are accepting X-plan. Although with all the salt on the roads at the moment, maybe it's worth waiting for the all-weather mats and a month for the car o_O
I say, wait it out with us so I don't suffer alone. Lol.
Which dealer had one in stock? I promise I won't go buy it...

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I say, wait it out with us so I don't suffer alone. Lol.
Which dealer had one in stock? I promise I won't go buy it...
Winner Ford in DE. Only other thought is the other car was built on 7 Jan 2021, I don't know if this was after the 'fix' was implemented at the plant vs held up in KC.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Winner Ford in DE. Only other thought is the other car was built on 7 Jan 2021, I don't know if this was after the 'fix' was implemented at the plant vs held up in KC.
Right. Don't risk it. Wait out another four weeks!

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Yes, I just say wait for your own VIN. The later the build, the more practice they had building before they built yours.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Turned in my 1 day test drive. Sad to end this relationship, but my permanent one should arrive in 4 weeks.

PXL_20210223_214238907.jpg

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Turned in my 1 day test drive. Sad to end this relationship, but my permanent one should arrive in 4 weeks.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club PXL_20210223_214238907
Wow, what does one have to do the get a One Day test drive. Did you have another Ford vehicle in for service and they let you have their courtesy car? Of are you highly qualified? I was able to take a Tesla Model S home overnight due to good credit, but I am sure I will like the Mach E more!

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
No Ford in service. I think I will be their first order delivery. Just a nice dealership. We will see how nice when I get to paperwork, but I have everything documented. Only question is trade value, but may try to sell private party this weekend. Anyone want a 2018 honda CR-V? Oh, wrong forum.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
I got lucky to find someone at KSC railroad and my Mach is on a railroad car due in
Texas 2-25-21. Weather slowed it a few days. Ask your dealer what railroad car yours
is on. They have that info as that is where I got mine. Below is what dealer sent me.
As for now still in Mexico. Moven down the line. ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614120899391
Sponsored