kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
build week 1/24. still nothing. just the infinite nothingness. waiting for ... something ... to change.
Update: VIN Tracker shows it was built on 2/12. But as of today - 11 days since 2/12 - still no status update on Ford.com nor any emails from Ford to let me know what's up. Pretty frustrating. Once I got my build date back in early December, I'd guessed that the car would be in my hands around late Feb/early March. But as of now, late March seems unlikely. Trending towards an April arrival for my 1/24 build week. Oh well.
Sponsored

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
Has anyone not yet receive build complete/shipment email from Ford? According to the tracker I have 2/10 production date and still nothing from Ford. Just twiddling my presently carless thumbs...
Same same

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Update: VIN Tracker shows it was built on 2/12. But as of today - 11 days since 2/12 - still no status update on Ford.com nor any emails from Ford to let me know what's up. Pretty frustrating. Once I got my build date back in early December, I'd guessed that the car would be in my hands around late Feb/early March. But as of now, late March seems unlikely. Trending towards an April arrival for my 1/24 build week. Oh well.
15 days since build and counting. If it ships tomorrow I may have it in late May.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Winner Ford in DE. Only other thought is the other car was built on 7 Jan 2021, I don't know if this was after the 'fix' was implemented at the plant vs held up in KC.
The gray area date is around Jan 9 - pre fix, post fix at plant

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Has anyone in the 1/24/21 club had their car pass through KC yet? Mine should be there in a few days but no updates yet.
Give it about 14 days to KC as others have said

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
15 days since build and counting. If it ships tomorrow I may have it in late May.
I would have assumed they should ship it any time now? 15 days is a bit too long unless they are planning to Convoy it like the do to EU in groups

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I would have assumed they should ship it any time now? 15 days is a bit too long unless they are planning to Convoy it like the do to EU in groups
Most of the Hawaii cars were built early in the 1/24 week. They all left for KC just over two weeks ago. According to my dealer mine is the last car still at the factory. Nothing left to convoy with.

ScarlettMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
All,

I just got the email from Ford that Mache had been built and is now awaiting shipment to the dealer between March 9 thru March 15. I was in the same build week of Jan 24, and then the tracker did mention that it entered production on 2/10 and got the email today that it was built.

Pretty exciting day so far.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
I got lucky to find someone at KSC railroad and my Mach is on a railroad car due in
Texas 2-25-21. Weather slowed it a few days. Ask your dealer what railroad car yours
is on. They have that info as that is where I got mine. Below is what dealer sent me.
As for now still in Mexico. Moven down the line. ;)

1614120899391.png
I am hoping that ours is on the same train. Ours changed to Shipped and In-Transit on 2/17 according to the tracker with the same delivery dates of 3/23 - 3/29. Our built date was 2/9. So unless they are doing trains every few days, I would think we would also be on this train. Will check in with the dealer.

Last edited:

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
I am hoping that ours is on the same train. Ours changed to Shipped and In-Transit on 2/17 according to the tracker with the same delivery dates of 3/23 - 3/29. Ours built date was 2/9. So unless they are doing trains every few days, I would think we would also be on this train. Will check in with the dealer.
Your days are exactly like mine !! Same train for sure.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
The gray area date is around Jan 9 - pre fix, post fix at plant
If the car is in transit and the window sticker says 1/12/21 under special order, does that mean it was finished building on 0/12/21? I am about to walk away from this one because my own order is arriving in six weeks or less and was finished building on 2/13/2021. Not crazy about driving 2.5 hours to get an earlier built Stang six
weeks earlier. Also, my current vehicle lease ends on 3/27, but I did call my local dealer once more to confirm X-Plan pricing.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614128385203

Other thing is if I tell the Mrs. that we are going to drive 2.5 hours each way to pick up a car we don't need this instant and we will be driving back in separate cars, she will know instead of just thinking I am crazy.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
If the car is in transit and the window sticker says 1/12/21 under special order, does that mean it was finished building on 0/12/21?
No, that means the order was sent to the plant on 1/12. It was likely built a couple weeks later.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
No, that means the order was sent to the plant on 1/12. It was likely built a couple weeks later.
Well I guess I am going to let the interested party from Alaska have it.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Just as an example, my dealer has a car coming that has a production date of 11/28, a ship date of 1/28 with an ETA of 3/15. I just checked and this is what shows on palsapp.com:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club Beach Pals.JPG

So, roughly 21 days to show up in KC and then loaded up for its next destination. My ship date was 2/10 so it's possible it will be next week before it reaches that point although there could have been some bad weather delays in their shipping.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just as an example, my dealer has a car coming that has a production date of 11/28, a ship date of 1/28 with an ETA of 3/15. I just checked and this is what shows on palsapp.com:
Beach Pals.JPG

So, roughly 21 days to show up in KC and then loaded up for its next destination. My ship date was 2/10 so it's possible it will be next week before it reaches that point although there could have been some bad weather delays in their shipping.
Looks more like 11 days? 2/21 - 2/10 = 11. Hope that means my 12/13 build will arrive in KC on Feb 24th but alas, I doubt they have a train every day.