Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Looks more like 11 days? 2/21 - 2/10 = 11. Hope that means my 12/13 build will arrive in KC on Feb 24th but alas, I doubt they have a train every day.
The 2/10 was my production date, their's was 1/28. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Looks more like 11 days? 2/21 - 2/10 = 11. Hope that means my 12/13 build will arrive in KC on Feb 24th but alas, I doubt they have a train every day.
Oh, I see that now. I was doing the same thing today, checking Palsapp for cars arriving at dealers this week to see what I can expect in the coming month.

ktgeek

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10FusionHybrid,'18Expedition, RapidRed MME AWD eR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
All,

I just got the email from Ford that Mache had been built and is now awaiting shipment to the dealer between March 9 thru March 15. I was in the same build week of Jan 24, and then the tracker did mention that it entered production on 2/10 and got the email today that it was built.

Pretty exciting day so far.
I see you're in Plainfeild... My dealer is up in Roselle and I got the same dates. Our MachEs are probably now traveling buddies.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Just as an example, my dealer has a car coming that has a production date of 11/28, a ship date of 1/28 with an ETA of 3/15. I just checked and this is what shows on palsapp.com:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club tenor-2

So, roughly 21 days to show up in KC and then loaded up for its next destination. My ship date was 2/10 so it's possible it will be next week before it reaches that point although there could have been some bad weather delays in their shipping.
What does the delivered on Feb 21 mean? Is that when it first got to KC?

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
My understanding, and take this with a grain of salt, is that the car arrived in KC from Mexico and was unloaded and then reloaded on another rail car fo its next destination.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
In this case, that's the date the car was delivered to the Voltz Ramp for the Norfolk Southern Portion of the journey. Jack Cooper is a trucking company, they move the cars between railroad loading areas (ramps) for Ford at the Kansas City dropoff point for KC Southern.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Most of the Hawaii cars were built early in the 1/24 week. They all left for KC just over two weeks ago. According to my dealer mine is the last car still at the factory. Nothing left to convoy with.
As you guys have told me, take the Dealer's info with a grain of salt. They don't always have the most up to date info. I'm betting yours is already going out with the rest of them to Hawaii already. There's no way they "forgot" just one...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
As you guys have told me, take the Dealer's info with a grain of salt. They don't always have the most up to date info. I'm betting yours is already going out with the rest of them to Hawaii already. There's no way they "forgot" just one...
Generally very good advice. In this case though I have the VINs and know how many were ordered through last fall and he’s telling the truth. There may be more recent orders though.

In any event, the car will ship when it ships. As long as it ships within a reasonable period of time I’m not particularly concerned.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
Update: VIN Tracker shows it was built on 2/12. But as of today - 11 days since 2/12 - still no status update on Ford.com nor any emails from Ford to let me know what's up. Pretty frustrating. Once I got my build date back in early December, I'd guessed that the car would be in my hands around late Feb/early March. But as of now, late March seems unlikely. Trending towards an April arrival for my 1/24 build week. Oh well.
and, right on cue, got the email from Ford tonight - build is complete and shipment is estimated for 3/23-29!

Order Date: 9/03/20
Build Week: 2/01/21 (originally 1/24/21)
Built date: 2/12/21
Notified:.. 2/23/21
ETA:....... 3/23-29

Last edited:

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E - RWD, Premium, Extended
Country flag
Just as an example, my dealer has a car coming that has a production date of 11/28, a ship date of 1/28 with an ETA of 3/15. I just checked and this is what shows on palsapp.com:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club tenor-2

So, roughly 21 days to show up in KC and then loaded up for its next destination. My ship date was 2/10 so it's possible it will be next week before it reaches that point although there could have been some bad weather delays in their shipping.
Same for me, a day or two less than 21 days to show up in KC and then loaded up for its next destination.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
My 01/19 build finally showed up in PALSApp yesterday. It is showing as dispatched to my dealer. It has been null up until now. I've started stalking the dealer's unloading lot.