slambertr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
In this case, that's the date the car was delivered to the Voltz Ramp for the Norfolk Southern Portion of the journey. Jack Cooper is a trucking company, they move the cars between railroad loading areas (ramps) for Ford at the Kansas City dropoff point for KC Southern.
Thank you all for all of the helpful info! So - my MME was delivered via Jack Cooper from KC to Voltz Norfolk Southern (Birmingham MO) on 2/19 (palsapp had the actual delivery receipt). But there has been no status update/change since 2/19. Will something new show up on palsapp or is the next step a call from my dealer? Anxiously waiting!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Will something new show up on palsapp or is the next step a call from my dealer? Anxiously waiting!
No, you're likely done with palsapp. If you can get the rail car number from your dealer, you should be able to track it on Norfolk Southern with their automated phone system.

Peugfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Linc MKX, 2021 MME Prem 4EX Infinite Blue
Country flag
Slooooo build here:
Reserved 01-Feb-2020
Confirmed Order 01-Jul-2020
Original Schedule wk of Jan 17
Ford Tracker Schedule date: 28-Jan-2021 no check mark in circle that would indicate it is complete
Window sticker date at bottom updates weekly
Car: Premium AWD Ex Range Infinite Blue

No emails since Nov when they said it was scheduled for production. Called the dealer on Jan 19 and he gave me the VIN and said it was scheduled for production Jan 20. So 4 wks since Ford Tracker said it went to production and no confirmation that anything has happened. No changes were made on my part that would disrupt the order process. Is this normal? Impatiently waiting.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Slooooo build here:
Reserved 01-Feb-2020
Ford Tracker Schedule date: 28-Jan-2021 no check mark in circle that would indicate it is complete

No emails since Nov when they said it was scheduled for production. Called the dealer on Jan 19 and he gave me the VIN and said it was scheduled for production Jan 20. So 4 wks since Ford Tracker said it went to production and no confirmation that anything has happened. No changes were made on my part that would disrupt the order process. Is this normal? Impatiently waiting.
My build was 1-29 week. Ford email built 2-13. Ford email in transit 2-16.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Slooooo build here:
Reserved 01-Feb-2020

I would say it's not normal, compared to what the rest of us have seen. Ask your dealer for the Vehicle Visibility Report. They have access to it. It will show you exactly what the micro status of your car is. My guess is that it is built already and you're just waiting on the email.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
OLD:
scheduled for production: 1/24/2021 (Ford web)
(build date from dealer: 1/30/2021 - I have no confidence in this)
scheduled for production: 2/11/2021 (trackers)
nothing else (except FordPass says activate vehicle)

NEW:
Built: 2/23/2021
Shipped: 2/24/2021
ETA: 3/25/2021 - 4/1/2021 (range is dependent on which screen I view)

cargo mat is in (surprised 2 weeks ago)
ordered fob 2/24/2021 (hopefully be surprised again with delivery before car delivery)
I also talked with dealer sales manager, who handles the Mach E sales, and feeling more confident now. He has already completed 6 Mach E sales.

Last edited:

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine shipped on Feb 10th so 16 days since it left for KC. No updates yet on palsapp.com

Anyone have info if the trains are delayed from the storm 2 weeks ago?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Mine shipped on Feb 10th so 16 days since it left for KC. No updates yet on palsapp.com

It would seem that things were stopped or seriously delayed but should be back to normal now?

From the KCSM website regarding the storms:

KCS Service update
22 febrero 2021

Last week we communicated about extreme weather impacting the southern United States and northern Mexico resulting in service delays. This was complicated by the Mexican government’s “shelter at home” policies in high risk areas related to certain individuals who may be considered high risk of contracting COVID-19 which impacted crew availability.

We are pleased to report that both the weather event has passed and the “shelter at home” in Mexico has been lifted restoring crew availability in both the US and Mexico.

After a careful review, KCS did not suffer any infrastructure issues due to the weather which allows us to immediately focus on returning service to normal operations. Please allow for delays until backlog can be alleviated.

As always, the safety of our employees, customers’ shipments and the communities we serve remains the priority especially in times of extreme weather.

Should you have any questions on your shipments please don’t hesitate to contact our KCS Customer Solutions team in the U.S. or our KCSM Customer Solutions team in Mexico who will gladly assist you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag

I'm in the same boat with you, 2/10 ship date but palsapp.com still doesn't show it arriving in KC.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
It would seem that things were stopped or seriously delayed but should be back to normal now?

From the KCSM website regarding the storms:

KCS Service update
22 febrero 2021

Last week we communicated about extreme weather impacting the southern United States and northern Mexico resulting in service delays. This was complicated by the Mexican government’s “shelter at home” policies in high risk areas related to certain individuals who may be considered high risk of contracting COVID-19 which impacted crew availability.

We are pleased to report that both the weather event has passed and the “shelter at home” in Mexico has been lifted restoring crew availability in both the US and Mexico.

After a careful review, KCS did not suffer any infrastructure issues due to the weather which allows us to immediately focus on returning service to normal operations. Please allow for delays until backlog can be alleviated.

As always, the safety of our employees, customers’ shipments and the communities we serve remains the priority especially in times of extreme weather.

Should you have any questions on your shipments please don’t hesitate to contact our KCS Customer Solutions team in the U.S. or our KCSM Customer Solutions team in Mexico who will gladly assist you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for this update! Sure wish KCS had a tracking site we could use to see our cars.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Thanks for this update! Sure wish KCS had a tracking site we could use to see our cars.
Oh, they have one, almost guaranteed. The key part is that we can't see it. The last thing I'd want if I were them is pesky customers of a 4th party to the car hounding their nice quiet tracking system. ;)

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
They have emailed back today. KSC railroad told me my railcar
is reporting to Robstown Texas today. I don't know where that may
be but maybe enroute to railcar switchyard ?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
They have emailed back today. KSC railroad told me my railcar
is reporting to Robstown Texas today. I don't know where that may
be but maybe enroute to railcar switchyard ?
Who did you email to get this info?