The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Anyone with a ship date of Feb 10th have railcar location info?
Sponsored

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone with a ship date of Feb 10th have railcar location info?
My car is on AOK 501921. Shipped 2/10. Awaiting status from CS at the railroad. Will advise status if I get one.

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car is on AOK 501921. Shipped 2/10. Awaiting status from CS at the railroad. Will advise status if I get one.
CS at RR advised my rail car arrived destination KC on 2/25.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
CS at RR advised my rail car arrived destination KC on 2/25.
Thank you. I would think our cars were on the same train to KC. Appreciate the info.

our cars will part ways at KC since mine eventually delivers in Pennsylvania.

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did palsapp update for you? Mine shipped the day before (2/9), but palsapp is still pending.
No updates as of today. My guess it takes 2/3 days (?) to unload railcars off the train and 2/3 days (?) for trucks to transfer to another railhead in Kansas City for the next rail movement, or movement by truck to closer non-rail locations.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Here is are AutoMax rail cars going west crossing the approach to Highline bridge from Kansas City, Mo to Kansas City, KS, but it is back in March 2020.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614466355463

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
No updates as of today. My guess it takes 2/3 days (?) to unload railcars off the train and 2/3 days (?) for trucks to transfer to another railhead in Kansas City for the next rail movement, or movement by truck to closer non-rail locations.
We have seen two to three days or sometimes more to transfer to the ramps. Usually palsapp updates in a day but we have heard it not updating at all but cars delivered. So it’s sure to make us a nervous wreck constantly checking it. Weekends are tougher because they may not be transferring or updating. I don’t know when my car arrived but it was transferred to the ramp on a Saturday but palsapp updated that on Tuesday and that’s when I knew.

dcacosta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Quick question: My dealer says my FE was to arrive today. Still haven't heard from him (I'm in CA).

I checked the palsapp website with my VIN, but it says pending. Should I be worried? Car was supposed to have shipped on 01/26.

Thanks!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Quick question: My dealer says my FE was to arrive today. Still haven't heard from him (I'm in CA).

I checked the palsapp website with my VIN, but it says pending. Should I be worried? Car was supposed to have shipped on 01/26.

Thanks!
My understanding of palsapp is that it's only about trucking, and then only what a certain truck line enters into the system. When I put my info into palsapp it says the same thing. There just doesn't seem to be a tool to keep an eye on the car unless you can get your dealer to give you information. Most don't,

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Thanks!
Well did the dealer call you yesterday or friday to tell you today is the date? If so I would trust him. If he told you the ETA some time many weeks back and its tracking with VIN tracker then he is still the best bet but not sure your car is close. As for palsapp - its only accurate at this point if your MME is still in transit to KC from plant. Otherwise its not updated.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
If Ford would just allow our cars to show their gps position to work in the app, it sure would save a lot of clicks, emails, posts, and anxiety. ?

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Car was supposed to have shipped on 01/26.
If your car shipped from the factory on 1/26 for California, it still has some time to go. 2 weeks on average to Kansas City then 3 more weeks to California. I’d not worry about it just yet.

But your dealer can look it up in the vehicle visibility report.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
If your car shipped from the factory on 1/26 for California, it still has some time to go. 2 weeks on average to Kansas City then 3 more weeks to California. I’d not worry about it just yet.

But your dealer can look it up in the vehicle visibility report.
My dealership contact, the one that entered my order before I submitted it online, acts like any info in the VV report is top secret. I emailed him asking if he could check my car's VV report and send me a copy of it. All I got back was "Our system shows it in transit from Mexico". Well, duh, I know that from any number of sources, both official, and through ways people here in the forum have discovered. Hopefully he'll deign to inform me when it arrives. Sheesh!
Sponsored