First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
CF377F2E-DEBA-4FAC-9ECC-99AAEAF04721.jpeg

So I got the email with the 250 hours yesterday. While I appreciate the gesture (but would prefer a discount or a car), I’m bothered by the lack of specifics. Does it mean additional delays or not? I reached out to my dealer who says he still sees the 3/16-3/23 dates, but the last column of my VV does say stop ship. Also, the last update is from Mexico. Might my car still be there?
Not to pry...but how did you obtain this much detail in your status?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
That phone number is Jack Cooper trucking. They gave me the same info - dropped off at argentine ramp on 2/7, no indication of any stop ship. My dealer just has the VV report that says my car was in Mexico on 1/25. Is there any way to get any more info out of Ford? :eek: My initial reservation was on 1/1/20, converted to order on 7/7/20. Today is 3/3/21 - my car is supposed to show up TODAY!!!!!!!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
CF377F2E-DEBA-4FAC-9ECC-99AAEAF04721.jpeg

So I got the email with the 250 hours yesterday. While I appreciate the gesture (but would prefer a discount or a car), I’m bothered by the lack of specifics. Does it mean additional delays or not? I reached out to my dealer who says he still sees the 3/16-3/23 dates, but the last column of my VV does say stop ship. Also, the last update is from Mexico. Might my car still be there?
It's hard to say. But it's more likely your car is in KC already regardless.
Mine shipped the same day, but is not under stopship like yours.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Mine arrived in KC on 2/24 and has been sitting in a lot there since. According to Jack Cooper, my VIN doesn't show a stop-ship, but if that's the case, I would think it would have moved by now.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Mine arrived in KC on 2/24 and has been sitting in a lot there since. According to Jack Cooper, my VIN doesn't show a stop-ship, but if that's the case, I would think it would have moved by now.
Although we left the factory at different times, it looks like we all regrouped once more in KC for a final party together, after all!

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Although we left the factory at different times, it looks like we all regrouped once more in KC for a final party together, after all!
Maybe you're all waiting for me for the full reunion to fill up another railcar eastbound out of KC? Mine shipped 2/22.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Maybe you're all waiting for me for the full reunion to fill up another railcar eastbound out of KC? Mine shipped 2/22.
Hurry up already ???

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Well, I called KCS and gave the rail car number and they said it is in Wade, AR heading for Shreveport. That is the wrong way. I did not ask about my VIN number. Can they track it by VIN number or only rail car number?

I would think my car is no longer on that Rail car given where it is and where it is going. PALSAPP has not up dated since January when it first recognized my VIN. My dealer is trying to find out more info for my car since it says stopship.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Well, I called KCS and gave the rail car number and they said it is in Wade, AR heading for Shreveport. That is the wrong way. I did not ask about my VIN number. Can they track it by VIN number or only rail car number?

I would think my car is no longer on that Rail car given where it is and where it is going. PALSAPP has not up dated since January when it first recognized my VIN. My dealer is trying to find out more info for my car since it says stopship.
Damn, didn't you get the invite? The party's in Kansas City!! ?
Don't worry, you're still going the right way, I think you're just on a later railcar, actually.
Here's a map of KCS' routes, and as you can see, they do go through shreveport on their way to KC.
And no, you can't track it by VIN with them.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614805723172

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Damn, didn't you get the invite? The party's in Kansas City!! ?
Don't worry, you're still going the right way, I think you're just on a later railcar, actually.
Here's a map of KCS' routes, and as you can see, they do go through shreveport on their way to KC.
And no, you can't track it by VIN with them.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614805723172
except that it is north of Shreveport heading south currently.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
except that it is north of Shreveport heading south currently.
Oh, I missed that part. Haha, that's strange. Maybe they read it wrong!? Or could it be going back to Mexico? Hmm.... Does your dealer's VVR have "stopship" in the far right column?
EDIT: I also missed that in your original post, sorry. I see that you said it has "stopship". It's possible it's going back to the factory for reasons unknown, but don't bank on that yet.
Sponsored