The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
There we have it. Sounds like it was just the original rep was reading it the other way around.
I hope you are correct but he clearly said it was currently in Wade Arkansas heading toward Shreveport and would arrive there at 17:13 today. That would definitely be heading south.

I want to believe my car is no longer on that train.
Sponsored

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
do you have the same rail car number as I do? Mine says it shipped Feb 10th. Rail number is #BNSF314621
No mine is different. KCSM008226. Mine shipped the 15th. Unless there is
2 trains in the same location we should be on same train. And do our dates
indicate when they were put in railcars ? Our dates does not mean the
train left factory it may mean when they were loaded onto railcars.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Just visited my dealer and got a printout of the Vehicle Visibility Report - my car shipped on 02/15 and the railcar is KCS 008277. I called KCS and the person told me that the vehicle is in Shreveport as of 3pm today, due to arrive in Kansas City on 03/05. Sounds like once it gets to KC, it's going to sit for the quality issue - that's what I was told by KCS dispatch. I did receive the email from Ford this morning.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Unlike the Speedway inspection, it would nice to have Ford provide something around the latest delays. I for one would like to know why my vehicle is OK or does not need inspection. Built 1/15 - so did not see the original speedway inspection but with later builds needing the inspections, I am concerned

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Just visited my dealer and got a printout of the Vehicle Visibility Report - my car shipped on 02/15 and the railcar is KCS 008277. I called KCS and the person told me that the vehicle is in Shreveport as of 3pm today, due to arrive in Kansas City on 03/05. Sounds like once it gets to KC, it's going to sit for the quality issue - that's what I was told by KCS dispatch. I did receive the email from Ford this morning.
Does your VV print out say stop ship on it? Also funny that KCS is more forthcoming with status updates than Ford, lol.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Does your VV print out say stop ship on it? Also funny that KCS is more forthcoming with status updates than Ford, lol.
It does not say stop ship on it - it shows a status date of Feb-15-2021 11:00CT. Maybe everything was fine at that time. It would be nice to know if the ETA date range (03/25 - 03/31) that Ford provided is still accurate or if the delay changes those dates.

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Your dates are exactly as mine. I know we are both on that rail line.
Our Machs will travel together to Ohio !!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I hope you are correct but he clearly said it was currently in Wade Arkansas heading toward Shreveport and would arrive there at 17:13 today. That would definitely be heading south.

Believe!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614820216118

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Where do you find railcar number
Your dealer has to give it to you in the vehicle visibility report. It is their internal tracking system. Though I am learning it is not always up to date either.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I spoke to the Dispatch in KC this morning for the company that transfers the cars from one ramp to another, for connection to ongoing transportation. My VIN was built 2/04, shipped 2/10 and arrived 2/25...been sitting there since then. Was told "Ford has a hold on it so we can't move it." He said he thought the problems of a month+ ago were resolved ("something to do with the charging systems, or 'flashing' the batteries"). Couldn't determine if just my VIN or others that just arrived. Ford 800# knows and says nothing..."it is In Transit." Dealer yesterday said VV system only showed latest status as the railcar number from MX to KC, which I tracked by email with the RR. Maybe a planned one-off for my VIN for QC? My expected delivery date in TX is 4/2-4/8...quite long for the progress it has made.

Anyone hear of another general "stop-ship"?
This has turned out to be sadly true. Seems mostly a full stop except for a few that seem to sail right through like slambertr. And like yours, my vvr or palsapp never updated from shipping from Mexico. I am just hoping it is at least in KC.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It's not. I believe it's on the Union Pacific tacks headed to Hayfork California.* ;)

* Totaly made up. Except for the town of Hayfork, That's not made up. Everything else is though.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1614820216118

So I got the email with the 250 hours yesterday. While I appreciate the gesture (but would prefer a discount or a car), I’m bothered by the lack of specifics. Does it mean additional delays or not? I reached out to my dealer who says he still sees the 3/16-3/23 dates, but the last column of my VV does say stop ship. Also, the last update is from Mexico. Might my car still be there?
My dealer acts like this report is a national security secret! When I asked him for an update after receiving the email about the extra charging time his reply was: "The visibility report now says stopship but it is listed as shipped railcar with the last location of Lecheria Cuap." which is similar to the first line in your report. I emailed him again to see if he'll give me the railcar number.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
do you have the same rail car number as I do? Mine says it shipped Feb 10th. Rail number is #BNSF314621
Just heard back from my dealer, my car is supposedly on the same railcar as yours: BNSF314621 What does palsapp.com say for your VIN?
Sponsored