The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
So of course my mache is still not here also. It's in K.C. and on its way. Build day of January 14th pushed back from December 18th. Getting closer so all is good.

Took 12 people's Info. The day their mache was built to the day the dealer received it.
What do you all think the avg days were? 47 days.
Again that is from the day your mache is built to the day it is at your dealer.

A while back before anything, before OKTB. The wait time we were told it will take 6 to 8 weeks to go the plant to your dealer. So really unless your mache is taking over 56 days it's pretty much on time.

We need a table here maybe the admin or someone elsewhere we can just put or name, the build date, and when the dealer got your mache. Not the day you picked it up some people let it sit a week before going, some went that day lol.

That would really give us a massive database to check and see if there really is a delay and also. If one person was given the 1,000 incentive but another person's time took longer we then can see that and ask ford about it.
If you want to make a statement about things, have to have the data so we can show what the facts are.

Really is a great IDEA.
Sponsored

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
Anyone in this club seen any movement or updates for their car? Zero updates or info on mine. I need to live some excitement through someone else. Anyone?
I know a number of people have already commented, but just to help to create as much information for everyone as possible - my production date was 2/11 and my ship date was 2/17.

My ETA is between 3/9 and 3/15. It has indicated this from my original shipping until today on my Ford account. Palsapp has always indicated Pending, and still does.

Since my shipped email, I have not received any further notice or information. I did not get the shipment delay email (affecting 4500), and I checked my Junk folder. I am not at all confident that I am not in fact in this group, and just failed to receive the email.

I'm honestly not sure what the email might mean to someone trying to determine their wait, as I have heard many people on here say that they got the email, and already received their MMEs.

I do not mind waiting at all, but I sort of wish I knew whether my ETA still might be somewhat accurate, or if the current "delay" is going to affect that. It's the not knowing that is driving me a little crazy. Oh, and one other thing, I have yet to reach to my dealer to see what the VV report indicates.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
So of course my mache is still not here also. It's in K.C. and on its way. Build day of January 14th pushed back from December 18th. Getting closer so all is good.

Took 12 people's Info. The day their mache was built to the day the dealer received it.

A while back before anything, before OKTB. The wait time we were told it will take 6 to 8 weeks to go the plant to your dealer. So really unless your mache is taking over 56 days it's pretty much on time.

We need a table here maybe the admin or someone elsewhere we can just put or name, the build date, and when the dealer got your mache. Not the day you picked it up some people let it sit a week before going, some went that day lol.

That would really give us a massive database to check and see if there really is a delay and also. If one person was given the 1,000 incentive but another person's time took longer we then can see that and ask ford about it.
If you want to make a statement about things, have to have the data so we can show what the facts are.

Really is a great IDEA.
I love seeing data like this and think this is GREAT idea. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a few more data points in there - Build Date - Ship Date - Original ETA - Final Delivery Date.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
Palsapp finally updated to indicate ours has arrived in KS and is now at the Muncie Ramp. I assume this would mean it is not on a stop ship If it was moved to a Ramp (?) I have an email in to my salesman about the stop ship, but the original answer was just it was still In Transit. I asked him to go back and check if there was a stop ship in the far right column yesterday. No word since. Original ETA of 3/23 - 3/27 has not changed. Ship Date was 2/17 (but expect this was the date it was loaded and it was the same train as other cars shipped around this time).

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 82A9DC65-1F6E-498D-8559-3FBB9CBF4F20

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag

Really is a great IDEA.
Jan 9 - March 6 - 56 days and counting, no email from Ford since I cancelled my Premium for the Mach Drop in October, VV has nothing since 1/25 when it theoretically left the factory. My only clue is palsapp shows my car in KC on 2/7 - 4 weeks ago tomorrow. Any more info would be nice. ?‍♂

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Mine was built on 2/5 and shipped on the 12th according to the Tracker and the VV report. I am supposed to see Red-E on the 18th or before. However using Tru's averages, it could be out to the 24th. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up too much but I am checking the tracker and palsapp at every opportunity. (obsession much?)

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
And just determined that our vehicle is part of the loose bolts recall!! Don’t know if this will cause a further delay or is why some show as stop ship (still have not confirmed if ours has this indicator or not).

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Mine was built on 2/5 and shipped on the 12th according to the Tracker and the VV report. I am supposed to see Red-E on the 18th or before. However using Tru's averages, it could be out to the 24th. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up too much but I am checking the tracker and palsapp at every opportunity. (obsession much?)
So mine is part of the recall too. Now we wait...

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Just wish I knew where it is so I would have some idea how long it will be before delivery.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
For others whose cars made it to KC, what does the status and destination show in palsapp? Mine shows destination of Birmingham, MO and status delivered today. Any thoughts on what that means? It looks like Birmingham, MO is only about 11 miles from KC.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
For others whose cars made it to KC, what does the status and destination show in palsapp? Mine shows destination of Birmingham, MO and status delivered today. Any thoughts on what that means? It looks like Birmingham, MO is only about 11 miles from KC.

Thats where the Norfolk Southern rail yard is. It will get on a train there to head east.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Thats where the Norfolk Southern rail yard is. It will get on a train there to head east.
Thanks for the information. Assuming that’s where it will sit while waiting for the recall repair to be completed?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks for the information. Assuming that’s where it will sit while waiting for the recall repair to be completed?
I don’t think the recall will happen at a rail yard. My guess is that it will be performed at the dealer.
Sponsored