Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
My car moved today to Birmingham, Mo!!!!!!!!!!
Palsapp updated today for the first time.
So it is a relief that it is not still in Mexico and appears to be back on the move. I would assume the QC check is over and on the way to my dealer. Without more delays I am guessing 1-2 weeks I should get “the call”.
build date Feb 4
Shipped Feb 10
ETA March 29th (still should beat that)
No change on mine still shows origin as Jacksonville and pending. Maybe tomorrow..................
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations! My car showed up in paslapp today too. It's the first time ever I have seen it there. Unfortunately it says it has been "delivered" to Kansas City Kansas, which is a long way from Northern California.
I am not sure what to make of that. So it's in the US, I am wondering if it will make it by St. Patrick's as initially scheduled.
That means that your car just moved via truck to the next railyard, where it will now ship off on the next train in your direction. Getting closer.

Bari

First Name
Jabari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Freight Train Engineer
Country flag
So it is a relief that it is not still in Mexico and appears to be back on the move. I would assume the QC check is over and on the way to my dealer. Without more delays I am guessing 1-2 weeks I should get “the call”.
build date Feb 4
Shipped Feb 10
Same here first palsapp update I’m excited again ?

cassmoney0523

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo S90, 2018 MB GLC300
Occupation
physician
Country flag
Dealers know less than we do. If they told you that they were told to check and tighten the bolts at the dealer, why would that cause a delay in shipping? I don’t think they’re related.

Yes but that fix is happening AFTER delivery to the dealership. Any delay in shipping is unrelated.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1615202670176

If people received a different email or they are discussing a separate occurrence, that would be understandable.

In the email I received (I am assuming I am one of the 4,500), no use of the phrase “shipping delay” in the email I received

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

If people received a different email or they are discussing a separate occurrence, that would be understandable.

In the email I received (I am assuming I am one of the 4,500), no use of the phrase “shipping delay” in the email I received
Some folks got a nesssge citing delays. Those with big delays get up to $1000 cash. So those with prior delays get delayed message (rather different than yours above) so here’s another 250 kWh...the exact same extra 250 kWh at EA that your letter post addresses.

Petsonally I think Ford should keep it’s 500 kWh. They’re worthless here and always will be. I find the “gift” rather insulting.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag

The confusion stems from the fact that there are two or more "separate" delays. This email most of us got (those with build dates prior to February 18th, I believe was the cutoff). It is a general delay apology email.

It's not necessarily related to the loose bolt recall, which will be handled at the dealership.

I also agree that it's a kind of worthless gift. Most would rather have a second key fob.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The confusion stems from the fact that there are two or more "separate" delays. This email most of us got (those with build dates prior to February 18th, I believe was the cutoff). It is a general delay apology email.

It's not necessarily related to the loose bolt recall, which will be handled at the dealership.

I also agree that it's a kind of worthless gift. Most would rather have a second key fob.
I'm not sure there really are any additional widespread delays at this point. I think they confused a lot of people by sending that apology email. The more I read it, the more I think that really was just a general apology for the whole process taking longer than it should have. If it went out to 4500 people, isn't that almost the total number of MMEs produced at this point?

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I'm not sure there really are any additional widespread delays at this point. I think they confused a lot of people by sending that apology email. The more I read it, the more I think that really was just a general apology for the whole process taking longer than it should have. If it went out to 4500 people, isn't that almost the total number of MMEs produced at this point?
Yep, exactly, a general apology. When I say two or more, I am referring first to the hold in January, and then the other one now (some cars have "stop ship" on them). And now there's this loose bolt recall, though I don't think that by itself is going to add much of a delay at the dealership. Couple hours at most.

Not everyone got the email, but yes it was everyone at or before February 18th, according to some internal memo someone leaked on the forum a couple weeks ago.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
build date Feb 4
Shipped Feb 10
So it wasn't heading in the wrong direction, after all :p

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
It was 2/10, ETA of 3/28.
Tracker.JPG
This is interesting. Our "Ship Date" was 2/17 and it showed up as delivered to MUNCIE on Saturday, 3/6. So either our train passed yours, or this is evidence that the ship date is the date it was loaded onto a railcar and not the actual day the train left for the US. Then when the one long train then arrives in KS, it then takes several days to move the cars to the various next train yards for the next leg of their journey (which makes sense). Would be interesting to know the time frame between train departures (it is at least 7 days based on this info). Our ETA end date is 3/29.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
This is interesting. Our "Ship Date" was 2/17 and it showed up as delivered to MUNCIE on Saturday, 3/6. So either our train passed yours, or this is evidence that the ship date is the date it was loaded onto a railcar and not the actual day the train left for the US. Then when the one long train then arrives in KS, it then takes several days to move the cars to the various next train yards for the next leg of their journey (which makes sense). Would be interesting to know the time frame between train departures (it is at least 7 days based on this info). Our ETA end date is 3/29.
Our production date was 2/15, ship date 2/22, and ETA end date 3/26. We're in NorCal. palsapp is still "null/Pending" for Kansas City..

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
I guess maybe that's why there's not a simple way to keep track of it with Ford. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit around for days waiting for a railcar to fill up and then be assembled into a train to come to the US. If we depended on our dealers we'd probably know nothing at this point. Mine is very tight-fisted with any info.
Sponsored