GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
I almost hate to mention this: #1 - I'm not 100% sure what happened and #2 - I feel like I might be enabling the addicts.

Anyway the Reservation Details site that @TheSeg created:
Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

"SEEMS" to update in real time. I was looking through the other cars that were on my waybill (as mentioned above), and I am almost positive that one of them showed "N/A" in the Final Delivery Date. I left that window open and on that page, but went to do some other work. I came back a few minutes later, and the Final Delivery Date said 3/19. When I noticed it, I wondered, and still do, if I saw it right the first time, but I think it may update as Ford registers a car as delivered. I have just left my details on the page now and left it open while I work. I'm hoping that since everyone around me got theirs yesterday that mine will update today.

I am so ashamed of myself. LOL. I should not be this involved. I'm a grown man for God's sake.

Everyone together...

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 7HSk
Sponsored

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
How are you checking the other cars on the new tracker, without an Order Number?
I've been going here:
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

and just entering the VIN information that I already have after the "=" symbol.

I think Ford tried to make the system a little more secure with the Order#, but it doesn't really work, because you can pull any Window Sticker if you have the VIN, and then you have access to the Order#.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I was pulling their window stickers and pulling order info from that, lol... a little too easy i think for anyone to pull.
I think we posted at the same time. But, yep, that's exactly what I'm doing, and I had the exact same thought about it being easy to do.,

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I've been going here:
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

and just entering the VIN information that I already have after the "=" symbol.

I think Ford tried to make the system a little more secure with the Order#, but it doesn't really work, because you can pull any Window Sticker if you have the VIN, and then you have access to the Order#.
I was pulling their window stickers and pulling order info from that, lol... a little too easy i think for anyone to pull.
Ahhhh, right! I totally forgot that the order numbers were in the window stickers. Lol.

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
I am so ashamed of myself. LOL. I should not be this involved. I'm a grown man for God's sake.
At least your not making rouge IT tools to enable yourself to check the status constantly…

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Car is in Macon, GA! Almost here.

PXL_20210319_160702353.jpg

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Car is in Macon, GA! Almost here.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club PXL_20210319_160702353
Did your dealer send you that (jealous) or did you time your VVR request perfectly? Fingers crossed for you!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
At least your not making rouge IT tools to enable yourself to check the status constantly…
I have Selenium on this laptop... I almost want to use it to make a script to do just that..
Also - @TheSeg - could your (wonderful) tool potentially grab the order number from the window sticker as part of a script, and then fill that out automatically (essentially making the whole thing require only a VIN again)?

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I have Selenium on this laptop... I almost want to use it to make a script to do just that..
Also - @TheSeg - could your (wonderful) tool potentially grab the order number from the window sticker as part of a script, and then fill that out automatically (essentially making the whole thing require only a VIN again)?
Could be done by using this library for example: https://qawithexperts.com/article/javascript/read-pdf-file-using-javascript/318

However, that's a lot of extra work to save an extra click to read the window sticker (which already has a handy link). I just bookmarked all of the VIN/Order pairs that were on my Palsapp delivery.

UPDATE: Since I'm hopeless, here's a JSFiddle that reads ALL the text from the window sticker based on the VIN... now just need to get only the order number.

UPDATE 2: @TheSeg Here's extracting just the order number...

Last edited:

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Just saw this on FB and thought I would share it with you good people. The number he called is 1-800-334-4375.

213EABA7-9BF5-4577-8EB4-68EC1DDACDFF.jpeg
Sponsored