Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I got "the call" yesterday, and picked up Machiavelli today!

My original build was Jan 12 (I know this is the Jan 24 club, but these posts were great!)
It showed up on the Muncie ramp on March 9 on palsapp
I got the email for the extra 250 kWh of charging and was on the subframe recall - the dealership took care of it same day
tracker info.jpg

My salesperson help set up app activation, bluetooth, PAAK, etc...Drove home playing Apple Music on CarPlay and called my wife on the way home!

It's pouring down raining here, so I couldn't push Machiavelli, but the ride was smooth and relatively quiet (premium, AWD, ext battery).
IMG_5098.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg
Hold on, everyone! You're pony is on the way soon!
Welcome to the club, even if your build date was earlier. Makes me feel a little better about my extended wait. You’ve been hanging in there a good while. And then none of us have a wait that can match @Kamuelaflyer .

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I got "the call" yesterday, and picked up Machiavelli today!

My original build was Jan 12 (I know this is the Jan 24 club, but these posts were great!)
It showed up on the Muncie ramp on March 9 on palsapp
I got the email for the extra 250 kWh of charging and was on the subframe recall - the dealership took care of it same day
tracker info.jpg

My salesperson help set up app activation, bluetooth, PAAK, etc...Drove home playing Apple Music on CarPlay and called my wife on the way home!

It's pouring down raining here, so I couldn't push Machiavelli, but the ride was smooth and relatively quiet (premium, AWD, ext battery).
IMG_5098.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg
Hold on, everyone! You're pony is on the way soon!
Alright! Finally and congratulations!
That's alright about your build date... We'll put you on the "unofficial" winners list:))

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Welcome to the club, even if your build date was earlier. Makes me feel a little better about my extended wait. You’ve been hanging in there a good while. And then none of us have a wait that can match @Kamuelaflyer .
Absolutely. And I'd love to stay up to date with @Kamuelaflyer but I think he's got me on ignore for some reason, and I'm sad about it and not sure why! Someone inform him for me:).

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Apologies, if this is anyone in this forum. So i'll attempt to keep the details slim.

To add to the frustration of many. I just happen to check my dealers in-stock inventory today and noticed they had the identical model/make/trim I had ordered. Figured, great! Even though I reach out to them weekly, I had heard NOTHING about this. But shame on me for not checking their inventory daily, right? So I texted my guy this morning, he confirms yes it is in stock. I look further into it, since this forum provides more information than we should have access to.

I notice its attached to a customer order. I also notice it is an order date AFTER mine, yet produced/shipped/delivered before mine. So I reply to him and ask if it is a customer order. He then replies...yes it is, and they are awaiting for customer to come in.

Ok ok...so someone (maybe on here) has let their Mach E sit for almost two weeks with the same model/features an all as mine. Also, same DEALER. Ordered AFTER me, and i'm suffering the wait time. Come on 'this customer'!!! Get your car before I steal it.

Ok...end vent.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club Screenshot_20210324-093507_Chrome
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club Screenshot_20210324-093149_Chrome

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
For those of us with ETA's, an actual shipped MME, and angst, here is what I wasted my time doing this morning. I took all of the individuals who have entered an Estimated Delivery and Actual Delivery Date in the Order Tracking thread and came up with the following. On average, most people receive their deliveries (or at least those that have bothered to enter this information) two days early. We have one pretty significant outlier, who had to wait an extra 46 days :eek:. However, waiting more than a week past expected ETA, while outside the norm is not statistically all that abnormal (20% have had to wait a week or longer). I put my data in here to see where I fell, so I did not actually receive mine today. Not yet, at least. I can always hope.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club Delivery Days

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Just got this!

David, I wanted to let you know that your Mach-E just arrived. Did you know when you wanted to come in and finish everything up?

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1616602988219

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Mine's all ready! I'm so excited... unfortunately, today it's a complete DOWNPOUR. Not ideal weather for picking up and inspecting a new car... fortunately, they have the car inside lol. I think they're showing it off in their showroom.
You're not going to let a little thing like a monsoon keep you away, are you?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
For those of us with ETA's, an actual shipped MME, and angst, here is what I wasted my time doing this morning. I took all of the individuals who have entered an Estimated Delivery and Actual Delivery Date in the Order Tracking thread and came up with the following. On average, most people receive their deliveries (or at least those that have bothered to enter this information) two days early. We have one pretty significant outlier, who had to wait an extra 46 days :eek:. However, waiting more than a week past expected ETA, while outside the norm is not statistically all that abnormal (20% have had to wait a week or longer). I put my data in here to see where I fell, so I did not actually receive mine today. Not yet, at least. I can always hope.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1616602988219
One thing I'd like to point out is the constantly shifting delivery dates might be a factor in these numbers. My car is en-route on a truck at this very moment, but this morning my ETA updated to 4/23. If I put that ETA in I would beat it by a huge margin. If I put 3/30 (yesterday's ETA) or my initial 3/25 ETA, the margin would be much smaller. I'm not sure what dates the others were putting in there. It might be better to go from build date to delivery.