GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
FordPass is updating and activated now...27 miles on odometer. Not sure why so many miles lol. They are probably joy riding it.
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I have seen my VVR. So mine said shipped from the plant on Feb 10th but didn't load and move until Feb 11th (not bad). The next update is March 11 when it was loaded in KC and tons of data points on it way to Wilmington of which it arrived March 19th. palsapp updated on March 7th, so it took a few days to actually load and move on the next train. rail car was ttgx920048. Not sure if that was @sockmeister rail car or not but had to be close.

So it sits in Wilmington for now for some reason. If I could drive and go get it I would. 2.5 hours.
Ok. Glad you have some visibility!
No, it seems like yours was on the train after mine -- mine arrived in Wilmington on the 17th, where it sat until Monday morning (the 22nd).
Since yours just arrived on the 19th, I would anticipate it showing up TOMORROW, the 25th, if we're assuming the wait is exactly the same as mine, @Plutoman15. Here's hoping for a tomorrow delivery for you!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Just got proof of life photos. It's really happening!

Attempting pickup tomorrow or Friday. Need a nice rain free day for this lol.

IMG_20210324_172617.jpg
Lol, that was my thinking, too (I'm in southeast PA). That's why I'm getting it tomorrow. You and me both. Congrats!

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Congrats!

I am starting to feel like the last one picked for dodgeball. ?

I have an email in with my dealer. He is usually pretty quick to respond but not always. If it is too long I will call.
You are not - my scheduled delivery is the first week in May. So, I, my friend, may be the last one to shut the lights off on this thread...?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Ok. Glad you have some visibility!
No, it seems like yours was on the train after mine -- mine arrived in Wilmington on the 17th, where it sat until Monday morning (the 22nd).
Since yours just arrived on the 19th, I would anticipate it showing up TOMORROW, the 25th, if we're assuming the wait is exactly the same as mine, @Plutoman15. Here's hoping for a tomorrow delivery for you!
Seems resonable if it comes tomorrow or so. My date changing a whole month about made me puke.

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Did you activate Ford Pass? Cool to see what they may be doing lol
Did you order the Infinite Blue? What’s your interior color? Just picked up my Infinite Blue with space gray interior this afternoon. You’ll love the color - it’s beautiful.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Seems resonable if it comes tomorrow or so. My date changing a whole month about made me puke.
Nothing surprises me anymore. Changes this drastic should come with some kind of explanation from someone. Someone is inputting information somewhere to cause changes like this. Its not happening in a vacuum.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Did you order the Infinite Blue? What’s your interior color? Just picked up my Infinite Blue with space gray interior this afternoon. You’ll love the color - it’s beautiful.
Infinite Blue but went with black. I have a light cream color interior now, wanted black this time lol.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
So I have had work preventing me from keeping up much today with the thread. Well actually, I probably have work that should be preventing me from my constant focus on this odyssey most days, but I had to show a little extra discipline today, LOL.

Anyway, I have just now been able to check Ford's Order Tracking page, and like @Plutoman15 , my ETA has now been pushed back as well - From Feb. 16th to April 13th. However, with the information that I just received from my dealer, I'm pretty sure that I have been caught up in the quality checks that were referenced earlier in the month, and that intimated there would be around a 30 day delay with those vehicles. I hope that it won't really be April 13th, but from everything that I'm being able to dig up right now, I am rather convinced that I have more of a delay ahead of me, than my current 8 days late status. Sounds like there is a chance that @Plutoman15 may actually be dodging that bullet. I hope so for his sake.

I never did get one of the, "Things are running late" emails from Ford, and I did check my junk folders. I know that the extra 250 kWH is calculated by build date, and I squeaked in on that. But, does anyone know or suspect what kind of extra delay puts you in line for the extra $1000 that has been referenced by Ford? If there is any chance at a silver lining in this, I would love to push on the right person, if I at all have a chance. At this point, I don't feel like wasting my time though, if I'm clearly not in "that" grouping.

ScarlettMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
So just came back from the dealership with my baby and she is a beauty. I tried to go over the checklist from this forum before taking delivery and while i could not get through all the interior ones, for the most part everything seemed fine. Will be going through the paces over the next few days. it was getting late and the weather wasn't all that great either today. Will share some pics tomorrow if the sun comes out.

No ADM at the dealer and he was pretty great to deal with. No hard upsell either.

It had 17 miles on the Odometer. Closing the frunk takes a little getting used to.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
So I have had work preventing me from keeping up much today with the thread. Well actually, I probably have work that should be preventing me from my constant focus on this odyssey most days, but I had to show a little extra discipline today, LOL.

Anyway, I have just now been able to check Ford's Order Tracking page, and like @Plutoman15 , my ETA has now been pushed back as well - From Feb. 16th to April 13th. However, with the information that I just received from my dealer, I'm pretty sure that I have been caught up in the quality checks that were referenced earlier in the month, and that intimated there would be around a 30 day delay with those vehicles. I hope that it won't really be April 13th, but from everything that I'm being able to dig up right now, I am rather convinced that I have more of a delay ahead of me, than my current 8 days late status. Sounds like there is a chance that @Plutoman15 may actually be dodging that bullet. I hope so for his sake.

I never did get one of the, "Things are running late" emails from Ford, and I did check my junk folders. I know that the extra 250 kWH is calculated by build date, and I squeaked in on that. But, does anyone know or suspect what kind of extra delay puts you in line for the extra $1000 that has been referenced by Ford? If there is any chance at a silver lining in this, I would love to push on the right person, if I at all have a chance. At this point, I don't feel like wasting my time though, if I'm clearly not in "that" grouping.
I always thought the qc checks were being done in KC. My car had a stopship on it a few weeks back but does not say that now on the vvr. The fact mine took over a month to go from Mexico until it left KC and the stopship temporarily on my vvr during that time, I figured mine already went through the QC check.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I always thought the qc checks were being done in KC. My car had a stopship on it a few weeks back but does not say that now on the vvr. The fact mine took over a month to go from Mexico until it left KC and the stopship temporarily on my vvr during that time, I figured mine already went through the QC check.
Yes, from this info, and some of what you have recently posted, I think that’s a fairly safe assumption on your part. I think my frustration is that I am not at all sure how far along I may be in the QC process.

I have yet to have any luck with getting or seeing a VVR report from my dealer. I have nothing bad at all to say about them. So far they have been great to deal with, but whenever I speak with my salesman about vehicle visibility, he looks at me like he’s not sure he knows what I’m talking about. He seems believable, and maybe someone else would have the knowledge, but I’m not sure who to reach out to.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Sorry to go off-topic here, but... Does anyone have a link to ChasingCoral's financial spreadsheet? I can't seem to find it.
Sponsored