Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Nah. Mine said that even when it was already in KC
The Mustangs Mach Es must just be running free everywhere until they randomly land at a dealer with an order for that configuration.

Last edited:

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
I hope everyone on here gets thier Mach E very soon. The wait is terrible for sure. Here are my official dates of interest.

Reservation Convert 7/7/20
Build Week 1/24/21
Actual Build 2/11/21
Actual Ship 2/24/21
Original ETA 4/1-4/7
KC Pals Update 3/14/21
NEW ETA 3/29/21
ACTUAL Delivery 3/24/21 - Baltimore, MD

The wait was brutal. But I'll stop complaining. Very fortunate to have my Mach E home. And I'm hoping you all have it sooner too!

20210325_153904.jpg

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yes, I understand I can't rely on lack of palsapp finding my car other than my point was that just yesterday it still said delivered to Argentine Ramp March 8, so any change gives me some hope.
Argentine Ramp is a BNSF drop off. There’ll be no publicly available info from them. Your dealer may or may not be able to get the railroad car info from the vehicle viz report. It’s a black hole of info.

The good new is it’s on its way.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
That's great. It doesn't look like you did a trade-in. How does it handle that?
The trade in quote I got was what I would call significantly more than the dealer offered me a couple of weeks ago, and I felt I was pretty honest and/or generous in my rating of the vehicle.

It also did estimate taxes and fees based on my location, and they look to be very close to what I previously calculated myself. The purchase option itself opened up for me over night after the vehicle arrived earlier the day before. I feel like it's going to blow the dealer's mind.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
The trade in quote I got was what I would call significantly more than the dealer offered me a couple of weeks ago, and I felt I was pretty honest and/or generous in my rating of the vehicle.

It also did estimate taxes and fees based on my location, and they look to be very close to what I previously calculated myself. The purchase option itself opened up for me over night after the vehicle arrived earlier the day before. I feel like it's going to blow the dealer's mind.
It will. My dealer had no clue I could see so much information and complete that much on my end. They had no idea what I did but said "I guess if Ford says it's right, it must be right?"

So much easier to handle it on our end lol.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The purchase option itself opened up for me over night after the vehicle arrived earlier the day before. I feel like it's going to blow the dealer's mind.
Still no option for me to do anything online. It just says the dealer will contact me to arrange the purchase. Oh well, I'm heading to the dealer shortly. We'll see how it goes.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Still no option for me to do anything online. It just says the dealer will contact me to arrange the purchase. Oh well, I'm heading to the dealer shortly. We'll see how it goes.
That's dumb. Seems to vary by dealer I guess...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
That's dumb. Seems to vary by dealer I guess...
I don’t think the checkout system is mandated for every dealer. Some might not have the ability to do it that way hence the differences. Probably a training thing.

woukd be nice for everyone to do it like that though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
I took delivery tonight:

Build date - 1/24/21
Arrived in KC - 3/9/21

I’m in Houston, so it took a good 14 days from KC to Houston.
Beautiful car. I hope my Infinite Blue Metallic is that same color!
I hope everyone on here gets thier Mach E very soon. The wait is terrible for sure. Here are my official dates of interest.

Reservation Convert 7/7/20
Build Week 1/24/21
Actual Build 2/11/21
Actual Ship 2/24/21
Original ETA 4/1-4/7
KC Pals Update 3/14/21
NEW ETA 3/29/21
ACTUAL Delivery 3/24/21 - Baltimore, MD

The wait was brutal. But I'll stop complaining. Very fortunate to have my Mach E home. And I'm hoping you all have it sooner too!

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 20210325_153904
Absolutely beautiful. I hope the Infinite Blue Metallic one I ordered is this same color!
Built same day 2/11
Shipped two days later 2/13
But has not arrived.
Maybe I will go to the dealer today to drop off my extra fob for configuring with the car when they get it.