Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
@NotSoJon Panoramic roof and windshield are misaligned and moderate to excessive wind noise

PXL_20210324_230116135.jpg
Yikes, I hope mine is close enough! I will be taking a close look at this on Monday!
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1616890723576
Sponsored

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

bdesatnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 BMW i3, 2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
Well it doesn't get any realer than this second Mustang Mach E 4x I ever saw outside of cyber space was my precious New Blue. Been struggling for a name, but New Blue was a baby blanket I kept with me all the time when I was 2 and a half. It was supposed to be for my baby brother but I appropriated it and he has been getting back at me ever since. I pealed back one corner of a white protective film to see the real color without rail car grime and it is really nice.

The First Mustang Mach E 4x I ever saw in my whole life was this White one about 1 minute earlier and this is the one I took out on the highway and through some twisty curves. I really thought the adaptive cruse with lane keeping was awesome on the highway. Let me drive the car like I normally would but gave an oh so subtle nudge if I started to drift toward the lines so I just felt like I was driving, but better than usual. The steering assist worked about half the time on the twisty road too, just letting me know on some sharper turns that it was depending on me, but very seamless. I don't think I have any choice but to take delivery of New Blue on Monday. When I got back from the test drive, I asked the dealer if I could have a couple buckets and wash my own car. I am thinking I will be reading the online manual for the rest of this weekend.
If you want to see what New Blue will look like cleaned up, here’s mine - took delivery last Wednesday. Beautiful color.

AD5A565B-761D-4942-A041-5792EFF63BCF.jpeg

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
If you want to see what New Blue will look like cleaned up, here’s mine - took delivery last Wednesday. Beautiful color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club AD5A565B-761D-4942-A041-5792EFF63BCF
It is beautiful! Unfortunately for me, I live on a long dust stone driveway. That blue would show too much dirt. So space white it is for me. I hope anyway.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
It is beautiful! Unfortunately for me, I live on a long dust stone driveway. That blue would show too much dirt. So space white it is for me. I hope anyway.
Have you received any new and solid updates on your status? I think I remember seeing in the "Grumpy" thread that yours looks to be only a few miles away, but still shows a late April delivery?

Today was my first opportunity to see the space white in person. I just don't think photos do it justice. I felt like it was a good color, but seeing it in person today, solidifies that thought for me. It's just a really unique color that seems to significantly change its profile depending on the lighting. And, yes, I don't have a lot of experience with it yet, but I think it will be one of the better colors for hiding dust and dirt. It's pollen season down here in the South, and while you're never going to dodge that bullet completely, I'm amazed at the difference in appearance between the space white, and my previous gray car. I would think that you are going to be especially pleased with that decision if you have a long dusty driveway.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yikes, I hope mine is close enough! I will be taking a close look at this on Monday!
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club AD5A565B-761D-4942-A041-5792EFF63BCF
Wind noise in mine also. No buzzing screen which I've listened for repeatedly.
It seems there is some slight variation in the glass roof on every car. Mine is everrr so slightly higher on the right side when viewing the car from the BACK. But it's even in the front. I actually thought it was the hatch that was misaligned at first.

FWIW I have no wind noise. It's dead silent in there. You guys should not have to deal with that. Demand it gets re-seated if you have noise.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
My beauty arrived Thursday! I haven't had time to post because that cute puppy in the picture had to have surgery this week for a torn ACL, so I am a little bleary. She is doing better now, but as you can imagine I have had a lot on my mind.
My sales guy got a promotion to sales manager, so now I am working with him and Seth Banco at Serramonte Ford. The process was fairly seamless. I got all the discounts I expected, thanks to this forum, I could check them off as I looked at the paperwork. I got an email in the morning and had started the Ford Options process so they just had to do a couple things at the store to complete that.
Seth went through setting up phone as key and I am glad he did because that was glitchy. He helped set up the PINs and did a thorough job of educating me about all the wonderful features of this awesome vehicle. The advantage is that he has already sold 8 MachEs and he had another appointment 1/2 hour after I left. It might have been another member of this forum? Seth also did the paperwork so that I don't have to file for California Clean Vehicle rebate maybe that's normal. They are also going to do the paperwork for the HOV stickers and that might be normal too.
I have to say I love this car! Just the few trips I have taken have been so lovely and all the features just make me squeal with delight! Love love love the way the Rapid Red looks in the sun!
It goes really fast too! Whee! I am so happy I bought the MachE even with the waiting and all.
Oh and for those of you wondering about my lease? They just forgave the last 3 months. There was enough value in the Escape that they were able to do that for me.
I hope you are all getting your cars in short order now too?
This is a momentous day for me as the OP for The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club!
I called the dealer to ask about test driving their White Mach E4x courtesy car that just came in about three days ago and he said I have even better news for you. I said "Mine has arrived?" because I had a feeling it would in my original delivery window of 3/25 to 3/31. He said it was just being unloaded off the truck and I won't be able to pick it up until the regular weekday crew comes in on Monday and tightens those bolts.

I have been trying the Online purchase and first time I entered my X Plan code, the price went down to $54,750 or so. But then when I selected Options financing, it jumped back up to around $55,350 and says my available rebate is only $100 instead of the $1000 for I was expecting for Washington Options? Going to try again and I didn't see any option for Help Chat. Looking forward to the ten minute drive to the dealer for 1PM appointment to see Infinite Blue Metallic with a bunch of white film covering part of it for the first time in real life and then test driving their Pearl White Mach E 4x.

WHOA! Big week for a lot of us! Congrats to you both!!

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
For each of the last three days, my tracker estimate has increased by one day. We are now up to four days.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
For each of the last three days, my tracker estimate has increased by one day. We are now up to four days.
If you are “past due” on your original ETA. That is what it will do from now on each day, until either it’s delivered, or they give you a new ETA. At least that’s how it was for me and several others who have posted.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

jetermeyer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX 300H, Acura TLX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine shipped on 2/9 also, and may very well have been on the same train east (railcar SOO-516376). I tracked it all across NY until it arrived in Ayer, MA where it was unloaded earlier this week and trucked to my dealer in VT yesterday. That railcar is now heading back the other way across NY again.
How did you track it from NY to Ayer? how did you find the rail car?

I have heard nothing from Ford. You would think if they just delayed it 44 days I would have gotten an email telling me it is delayed. Nothing. Just all the places I check my Vin now all say 5/9.

Thanks, Jeff

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
How did you track it from NY to Ayer? how did you find the rail car?
You need to get the railcar number from your dealer or a kind soul on this forum that has access to Vehicle Visibility reports. With that number, you can call the automated Norfolk Southern tracking line to find out where it is.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Ok, so who's left still to get their car from this group?
@CHeil402
@Kamuelaflyer (that'll be a while..)
@Plutoman15
Who else?
No car for me and no signs it is about to arrive. It was to the last train stop March 19th which is 2.5-3 hours away from my dealer. VVR does not show stopship but when my dealer contacted their Ford rep, they said it was on stopship for maintenance.

i don’t know why it would have left KC where it seems Ford is doing all the QC checks if it still need fixed. Or at least deliver to the dealer so they can do the fix. Seems strange.
Sponsored