sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Well, I seem to have made a habit of tracking all of the cars that were on the same train as mine... and this morning, the first one was delivered! The lucky winner is... not me (the one going to GA). Well at least there's some progress! Still holding out hope for a car by Easter.
Ugh... I'm so pissed for some of you who should have had your cars last week at least. WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!?:mad:
Sponsored

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
That was a fun exercise 5 cars from my trip number were delivered over the past couple days (GA, Co, NJ, FL, MD). A couple NJ deliveries in within next 7 days, one NY delivery 11 days out. My MME lone one out of the pool with the 41 day ETA....?‍♂
8 cars on my delivery, 1 has been delivered. All others with April and May dates but similar production dates as we have. Some poor sap from Maryland and I have the latest date (5/5). Guessing that guy already went out and bought his E-tron.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
My dealer checked and all they can see is that it is in "transit" and should arrive "soon." Useless...

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Got an email from my salesman about the location of my car. Apparently it's being handled by a company called Metrogistics. They have a page to track your VIN: Metrogistics Status. He said my estimated delivery is April 17-23 like the Ford tracker site says. Not sure where he's getting that from as the Metrogistics page shows me this:
Metro.JPG

Another page with vague info. Looks like maybe they're just farming out the deliveries to various car haulers with that comment at the bottom. It's all very frustrating.
So on my latest VVR it listed "United Road Service" as who had the car next after delivery by rail to DE. I was just guessing that this was my local trucking service as well. Tried some Googling and found a website and tracker for that company. One more website to add to my list of things to refresh every 5 minutes instead of working.

This morning it just showed up in their tracker! So anyone desperate for information at the last stage (@Plutoman15 ), if you have your latest VVR, see if you can find a tracker for your local trucking company being used.

Here was mine: https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

It's almost real (unless this is a terribly un-funny April Fool's prank from the trucking company).

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1617290803582

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
So on my latest VVR it listed "United Road Service" as who had the car next after delivery by rail to DE. I was just guessing that this was my local trucking service as well. Tried some Googling and found a website and tracker for that company. One more website to add to my list of things to refresh every 5 minutes instead of working.

This morning it just showed up in their tracker! So anyone desperate for information at the last stage (@Plutoman15 ), if you have your latest VVR, see if you can find a tracker for your local trucking company being used.

It's almost real (unless this is a terribly un-funny April Fool's prank from the trucking company).

NICE Sleuthing! I wish I knew about this back when mine was in Wilmington, lol. Just for my own sanity.
This forum collectively has more info about delivery whereabouts than Ford itself, I'm guessing, lol.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
My dealer checked and all they can see is that it is in "transit" and should arrive "soon." Useless...
It looks like my dealer has almost exact car on the lot (Infinite Blue instead of Carbonized Grey). Wondering if it may be worth trying to get that one if the 41 days ETA is accurate.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
It looks like my dealer has almost exact car on the lot (Infinite Blue instead of Carbonized Grey). Wondering if it may be worth trying to get that one if the 41 days ETA is accurate.
If my case is any reference, it appears to be delivered (unconfirmed), and my latest date ETA is May 11.

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
Doesn't hurt to ask. Might be somebody else's reservation.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
What makes you think it’s available? All were ordered by someone and the acceptance rate is very high.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag

Thanks @CHeil402 . I tried that website and it doesn’t know miy vin.
I also looked at my vvr from last week and it does not show a trucking company.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
What makes you think it’s available? All were ordered by someone and the acceptance rate is very high.
A boy can dream. Vehicle though it says "delivered" on 3/19 according to my sleuthing, but according to the dealer is not available. My dealer has no idea what a VVR is so I think I have more info than they do.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
A boy can dream. Vehicle though it says "delivered" on 3/19 according to my sleuthing, but according to the dealer is not available. My dealer has no idea what a VVR is so I think I have more info than they do.
Oh, it wasn't meant as a discouraging comment. I was just wondering if you knew whether it was really available or not? Is it on their website as available? and if so, does it have a VIN and order number via the window sticker?

Many cars on dealer websites are there because they auopopulate until/unless the dealer takes them down.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
Oh, it wasn't meant as a discouraging comment. I was just wondering if you knew whether it was really available or not? Is it on their website as available? and if so, does it have a VIN and order number via the window sticker?

Many cars on dealer websites are there because they auopopulate until/unless the dealer takes them down.
Not discouraging at all!

I'm starting to spiral...sense of desperation. I can understand reasonable delays, but to go from delivery from 4 days to 41 days without any explanation, I just want to find a quick solution.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Not discouraging at all!

I'm starting to spiral...sense of desperation. I can understand reasonable delays, but to go from delivery from 4 days to 41 days without any explanation, I just want to find a quick solution.
Well you have come to the right group. We love more miserable company ?

I can wait for set dates, this moving of the dates randomly is painful. My car is just sitting 3 hours from my dealer without explanation. :mad:
Sponsored