Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10FusionHybrid,'18Expedition, RapidRed MME AWD eR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
At the same time mine has moved twice... my current ETA is the 21st which was updated on the 5th, and there's been no magical delivery yet. Palsapp Pending is my meditation mantra.
Apparently if you put enough complaining out into the void the void responds. My car switched to "Dispatched" status on pals app an hour after I posted. Its an 7.5ish hour drive from KC to the Chicago area, so maybe tomorrow.
Sponsored

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Apparently if you put enough complaining out into the void the void responds. My car switched to "Dispatched" status on pals app an hour after I posted. Its an 7.5ish hour drive from KC to the Chicago area, so maybe tomorrow.
Good luck! I swear that happened to me twice where I posted about it being delayed and then it updated within an hour, haha.

I just called KCS and they said it was going to be in Loredo for a border crossing today. I REALLY hope that they meant it was going BACK to Mexico and not just about to cross into the US today. Maybe the lack of Palsapp update was correct o_O

UPDATE: Of course, just after I posted this I happened to recheck Palsapp (which I already did this morning with no update) and it updated! I guess that's another reference point that however long it took to get back to the border from KC is about how long it took for my car to get moved by truck.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Take it with a grain of salt. A big one. As previously evidenced in this record-breaking thread length, those last minute date updates tend to be bogus.
Why is Ford letting these emails go out with delivery dates that just seem really wrong? I checked Palsapp just now and the car moved from Kansas City to Birmingham OH. The dealer emailed me this morning that the car is in Illinois. Seems impossible that it would take until end of May to get here. So, without reading through the 111 pages of this thread, I'm going to guess you are right!!

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
without reading through the 111 pages of this thread
...what else are you going to do while you wait for your car ? ??

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
What are the odds that my MME shows up tomorrow, the last day of its original delivery window?
Tomorrow is the last day of my delayed delivery window, and Levine has assured me twice now that delivery is happening. Here’s to good endings for the both of us!

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
I waited to post since (1) we didn't have a cool photo to post before, and (2a) we were originally in the 1/24 build week , but got bumped back three times, then (2b) got an unexpected build date of 2/15. We, like many here, had the delivery date jump forward (3/16) and backward (5/4) before finally getting the actual delivery.

"Howard", our RR Premium RWD Extended range household member (no judging on the name) arrived in NorCal on 4/5 but wasn't ready for pick-up until 4/7. Almost everything on Howard was within spec; we probably have the instrument cluster hum (but might not have noticed at all except for knowing about in on the forums, plus I have tinnitus) and a very small amount of wind noise at 50+ speeds (but again, compared to our last vehicles it's almost impossible to notice). Our dealer, Big Valley Ford, also told us as we picked Howard up that they had ordered a second key fob for us since it only came with one. We have to give them props since initially it seemed they were slow getting on board with the whole Mach-E program but appear to now be totally committed. No ADM, no dealer games, took X-plan, figured out Ford Options (eventually), and very fair trade-in.

Howard took us to Yosemite Valley this week, and while we learned a lot about trusting DC fast and destination charging, we also got a lot of questions/compliments/outright gawking on the trip. It was also exhilarating to (1) watch the %charge rise on the downhill drive home and (2) use OPD downhill on Old Priest Grade.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club IMG_20210414_083408

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
What are the odds that my MME shows up tomorrow, the last day of its original delivery window?
Mine showed up almost a week after that date, so you should still have some hope.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I waited to post since (1) we didn't have a cool photo to post before, and (2a) we were originally in the 1/24 build week , but got bumped back three times, then (2b) got an unexpected build date of 2/15. We, like many here, had the delivery date jump forward (3/16) and backward (5/4) before finally getting the actual delivery.

"Howard", our RR Premium RWD Extended range household member (no judging on the name) arrived in NorCal on 4/5 but wasn't ready for pick-up until 4/7. Almost everything on Howard was within spec; we probably have the instrument cluster hum (but might not have noticed at all except for knowing about in on the forums, plus I have tinnitus) and a very small amount of wind noise at 50+ speeds (but again, compared to our last vehicles it's almost impossible to notice). Our dealer, Big Valley Ford, also told us as we picked Howard up that they had ordered a second key fob for us since it only came with one. We have to give them props since initially it seemed they were slow getting on board with the whole Mach-E program but appear to now be totally committed. No ADM, no dealer games, took X-plan, figured out Ford Options (eventually), and very fair trade-in.

Howard took us to Yosemite Valley this week, and while we learned a lot about trusting DC fast and destination charging, we also got a lot of questions/compliments/outright gawking on the trip. It was also exhilarating to (1) watch the %charge rise on the downhill drive home and (2) use OPD downhill on Old Priest Grade.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club IMG_20210414_083408
Great Picture sir!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
So my car has been delivered? No call or anything from dealer. So I'm supposed to wait for them to call me??
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 11.46.39 AM
If they are this non responsive, I am sure you know to take in your list of discounts. You will probably be educating them about all the stuff you get from Ford when you sign your paperwork. Don't let them plead ignorance. Make sure you get everything you deserve. I am not familiar with your state's additional offers, but every one is different.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
So my car has been delivered? No call or anything from dealer. So I'm supposed to wait for them to call me??
Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 11.46.39 AM.png
First off, congratulations! Secondly, it's not uncommon for you to know before your specific salesperson. The person receiving the cars when delivered is not the same person that is selling it to you. I gave my dealer about 3 hours before I ended up emailing him telling him that it showed up. Your patience level may vary ?.

Secondly, once the Ford site shows it as delivered, you can start the online checkout process. When I did that, all the X-plan, rebates and deposit showed up properly. It then gets sent to the dealer, but they ultimately only receive a read-only copy of it that they manually need to enter into their local system. So, I suggest taking a copy with you to compare (noting that it may differ in taxes and title fees, etc.). My dealer got everything correctly, but I missed that they didn't include the $500 deposit, so they're refunding me that now.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...out-for-mach-e-heres-what-it-looks-like.4859/

If your dealership hasn't processed an MME yet, be prepared for them to struggle along in the process. I told my salesman about Ford Options for the first time and they asked for a day to get in contact with Ford and do research. That 24 hour wait was hard but worth it because they had everything in order when I got there and I was done with the finance guy in about 10 minutes.

Good luck!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
First off, congratulations! Secondly, it's not uncommon for you to know before your specific salesperson. The person receiving the cars when delivered is not the same person that is selling it to you. I gave my dealer about 3 hours before I ended up emailing him telling him that it showed up. Your patience level may vary ?.

Secondly, once the Ford site shows it as delivered, you can start the online checkout process. When I did that, all the X-plan, rebates and deposit showed up properly. It then gets sent to the dealer, but they ultimately only receive a read-only copy of it that they manually need to enter into their local system. So, I suggest taking a copy with you to compare (noting that it may differ in taxes and title fees, etc.). My dealer got everything correctly, but I missed that they didn't include the $500 deposit, so they're refunding me that now.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...out-for-mach-e-heres-what-it-looks-like.4859/

If your dealership hasn't processed an MME yet, be prepared for them to struggle along in the process. I told my salesman about Ford Options for the first time and they asked for a day to get in contact with Ford and do research. That 24 hour wait was hard but worth it because they had everything in order when I got there and I was done with the finance guy in about 10 minutes.

Good luck!
That is excellent advice. I actually did that very thing. When I was sitting down with my sales guy, he asked to see my information to make sure he didn't miss anything when he was typing it up. I had a copy with me because I know my sales guy was different from the finance guy and there are sometimes things missed in translation between the two.
So starting it online, making a copy to take with you and having it to backup your memory is a good plan. I didn't complete it online because there is a California program that was not included in the online stuff. You might want to see what is available in your city and state. They are both known for being pretty progressive. They should have some good stuff.
Sponsored