Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
First off, congratulations! Secondly, it's not uncommon for you to know before your specific salesperson. The person receiving the cars when delivered is not the same person that is selling it to you. I gave my dealer about 3 hours before I ended up emailing him telling him that it showed up. Your patience level may vary ?.

Secondly, once the Ford site shows it as delivered, you can start the online checkout process. When I did that, all the X-plan, rebates and deposit showed up properly. It then gets sent to the dealer, but they ultimately only receive a read-only copy of it that they manually need to enter into their local system. So, I suggest taking a copy with you to compare (noting that it may differ in taxes and title fees, etc.). My dealer got everything correctly, but I missed that they didn't include the $500 deposit, so they're refunding me that now.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...out-for-mach-e-heres-what-it-looks-like.4859/

If your dealership hasn't processed an MME yet, be prepared for them to struggle along in the process. I told my salesman about Ford Options for the first time and they asked for a day to get in contact with Ford and do research. That 24 hour wait was hard but worth it because they had everything in order when I got there and I was done with the finance guy in about 10 minutes.

Good luck!
Thanks! I ended up calling...sales team in a meeting and will call me back.... Right now I don't have the option to complete the purchase online. Possibly that'll show up later?

I know my dealer has sold at least one MME so they should be familiar with the process....????

I guess I'll wait and get everything in order
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
First off, congratulations! Secondly, it's not uncommon for you to know before your specific salesperson. The person receiving the cars when delivered is not the same person that is selling it to you. I gave my dealer about 3 hours before I ended up emailing him telling him that it showed up. Your patience level may vary ?.

Secondly, once the Ford site shows it as delivered, you can start the online checkout process. When I did that, all the X-plan, rebates and deposit showed up properly. It then gets sent to the dealer, but they ultimately only receive a read-only copy of it that they manually need to enter into their local system. So, I suggest taking a copy with you to compare (noting that it may differ in taxes and title fees, etc.). My dealer got everything correctly, but I missed that they didn't include the $500 deposit, so they're refunding me that now.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...out-for-mach-e-heres-what-it-looks-like.4859/

If your dealership hasn't processed an MME yet, be prepared for them to struggle along in the process. I told my salesman about Ford Options for the first time and they asked for a day to get in contact with Ford and do research. That 24 hour wait was hard but worth it because they had everything in order when I got there and I was done with the finance guy in about 10 minutes.

Good luck!
Agreed. That's exactly what I did. We cross-checked all the information. Good advice.

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
Thanks! I ended up calling...sales team in a meeting and will call me back.... Right now I don't have the option to complete the purchase online. Possibly that'll show up later?

I know my dealer has sold at least one MME so they should be familiar with the process....????

I guess I'll wait and get everything in order
Just heard back from dealer...My MME is not there yet....womp womp. They do anticipate its delivery today. They're sending me a credit application, though I think I will wait until it's actually delivered to see if I can complete purchase on the Ford site.

The end is near...????

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Just heard back from dealer...My MME is not there yet....womp womp. They do anticipate its delivery today. They're sending me a credit application, though I think I will wait until it's actually delivered to see if I can complete purchase on the Ford site.

The end is near...????
FWIW, I did the credit application on the Ford website. Even though it's called completing the purchase, it's really just a process that ultimately the dealer has to finish. It basically just pre-populates the information for them. I hope it does show up today!

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag

The end is near...????
Awesome news! I've been incessantly refreshing my order screen all morning even though I know that's not going to make the car show up any faster, but you never know...

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Awesome news! I've been incessantly refreshing my order screen all morning even though I know that's not going to make the car show up any faster, but you never know...
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Repeated refreshing and reloading does make your car get here faster. It'd still be at the Cuautitlán Stamping and Assembly Plant feeling lost and forlorn if you hadn't been doing all that refreshing. Duh. ;)

ktgeek

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10FusionHybrid,'18Expedition, RapidRed MME AWD eR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I was reloading quite often today and started to see the deliveries happen one by one.... it was an exciting time.

Good news: our MME is at the dealer and they've verified it! I've been talking to my contact over there.

Bad news: doing the checks and other things they need to do, it won't be ready until at least Saturday.

Even worse news: We're already committed as a family to things on Saturday so we might not get to even glance at it until Monday.... but its SOOOO DAAAAMNNNN CLLOOOOSEEEE.

Why not Sunday, you ask? Because car dealers are jerks and got it made illegal to do car sales on Sundays. Yay blue laws

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Levine a little bit ago. Now, delivery isn’t until next week. No further information was forthcoming, probably because he didn’t want to promise another date that was obviously not gonna last. But he promises daily updates from here on out. Don’t understand why this is so difficult. ?

I’m out of town next week, so I won’t be getting this car until the end of the month at the earliest.

Not gonna lie, I’m about fed up with the whole experience, and about ready to walk away. This is beyond unacceptable.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I was reloading quite often today and started to see the deliveries happen one by one.... it was an exciting time.

Good news: our MME is at the dealer and they've verified it! I've been talking to my contact over there.

Bad news: doing the checks and other things they need to do, it won't be ready until at least Saturday.

Even worse news: We're already committed as a family to things on Saturday so we might not get to even glance at it until Monday.... but its SOOOO DAAAAMNNNN CLLOOOOSEEEE.

Why not Sunday, you ask? Because car dealers are jerks and got it made illegal to do car sales on Sundays. Yay blue laws
Not sure what takes so long. My dealer had the bolt recall and everything done within a few hours of delivery off the truck. Only thing that held it up was getting it detailed. But I still took it home same day and brought it back to be detailed and sign the papers.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Levine a little bit ago. Now, delivery isn’t until next week. No further information was forthcoming, probably because he didn’t want to promise another date that was obviously not gonna last. But he promises daily updates from here on out. Don’t understand why this is so difficult. ?

I’m out of town next week, so I won’t be getting this car until the end of the month at the earliest.

Not gonna lie, I’m about fed up with the whole experience, and about ready to walk away. This is beyond unacceptable.
We've been there. I'm impressed that you had a phone call with Levine. That alone is fantastic.
Well, I can't say that I PERSONALLY have been there... mine had zero hiccups. But some of us, like @Plutoman15, can attest.

ktgeek

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10FusionHybrid,'18Expedition, RapidRed MME AWD eR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Not sure what takes so long. My dealer had the bolt recall and everything done within a few hours of delivery off the truck. Only thing that held it up was getting it detailed. But I still took it home same day and brought it back to be detailed and sign the papers.
i have no idea. Part of it seems to be they were surprised by the delivery and couldn't get the garage to do its thing until Friday. Also, our sales person has Friday off...

They are not in any rush for me to give them money, I guess.

But family commitments got in the way after last night. But knowing it really exists and it's actually 6ish miles away feels better than all the unknowing we had before.

Last edited:

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
Well my saga continues...the finance guy at my dealership who supposedly is the only person that knows how to handle the Ford Option has been out with a medical issue so I'm stuck is some kind of Ford purgatory. When and how should I run this up the Ford corporate flag pole?

3PM Update: Escalated to Ford Credit customer service. Evidently the dealership haven't been successful in getting Ford Options to work in the past. Customer service is escalating to regional Ford Credit representative.

Last edited:

mjmind

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 2023 MME GT
Country flag
my wife's Mach E has been purchased, yesterday, very smooth in spite of me forgetting a check, completed all paperwork and drove home (1 hour from dealer), they'll drive out today for their money, if I am home, LOL!

she is extremely happy, we only had a front camera not working and collision system inactive, but then once we parked for a bit, it is now working!

This is just a mid-point in the MachE journey, we are happy, everything seems great.
Sponsored