Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
Mjolnir! And you must be Thor :D
Congratulations!!!
Yessir

little cheesy but I’m going to roll with it.
?
After the weekend I’ll do the graphene ceramic coating
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Well no matter what you are guaranteed to have it by next Friday - it will be amazing what the dealership will do to make sure your MME is included in their April sales #s!
Yeah, no. Not in my case. Ford missed the boat on that one. Literally. ;)

blkletterlaw81

First Name
Tyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Occupation
Realtor/Attorney
Country flag
I still don't have my MME. Starting to think this is what I get for constantly checking the multiple trackers a few weeks ago.

Anyway...had to manually run Ford Credit application which I guess was approved. Got a call today from the business manager asking me to come in tomorrow to sign the paperwork, but I won't be taking possession until next week. This has been a nightmare of an expereince.
Saturday Update: I was supposed to meet dealership finance guy later today to sign paperwork. He calls and says he can’t make the meeting. I can wait until Monday or Tuesday or we can DocuSign. Obviously I opted for the latter. I wish in was are of that option previously.

At this point I’m not sure wether to laugh, cry, or scream.

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
Saturday Update: I was supposed to meet dealership finance guy later today to sign paperwork. He calls and says he can’t make the meeting. I can wait until Monday or Tuesday or we can DocuSign. Obviously I opted for the latter. I wish in was are of that option previously.

You can do all three and don't let anybody tell you you can't! Back when I was in the waiting purgatory, I decided I wasn't going to check out of this thread until everyone had their car. We're still here supporting you and I'm happy your journey is coming to an end.

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can do all three and don't let anybody tell you you can't! Back when I was in the waiting purgatory, I decided I wasn't going to check out of this thread until everyone had their car. We're still here supporting you and I'm happy your journey is coming to an end.
That goes for you too @Kamuelaflyer. I seriously hope you start a new thread when you get yours!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag

Yeah and then you need to let Ford know what they have put you through! These guys better give you some kind of compensation for making you wait.

e SS

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
So overnight I got the email from Ford that I can begin to complete my purchase.... So..... How close does that mean I am to actually picking up the car. What was anyone's experience between the time you got that email (if you got it) and your car arriving at the dealer?

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
So overnight I got the email from Ford that I can begin to complete my purchase.... So..... How close does that mean I am to actually picking up the car. What was anyone's experience between the time you got that email (if you got it) and your car arriving at the dealer?
That email means that it is at your dealership. Get excited!

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got my email on a Tuesday. It was in my garage Saturday. Some people have turned it around in a day. Some people have dealers that have problems with ford options and it takes a lot longer. My dealer didn't understand ford options, but they knew I was going to take over their computer and do it myself if they didn't get their act together. My guy asked me sarcastically "so you work for ford?" I wanted to reply sarcastically that they should be paying me to do their job. I resisted and took the high road. Go get yo E!

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
Welp, today is the day! Picking up my E this evening. I probably should wait until tomorrow instead of trying to squeeze it in at the end of a long day after a long trip, but dammit-I've waited long enough!

Unfortunately, because they pulled my car off the train to ship it, I can't complete the purchase through the order portal, but the dealership has been really helpful in getting everything together, so hopefully I'll be in and out tonight fairly quickly. Here's hoping!

opus

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dwightbattle.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
UX/Product Designer
Country flag
In and out in a little over an hour. Apparently my stomping up a storm with Levine and him calling the dealership had people wondering just who the hell I was to get all of that attention, because people kept coming over and apologizing for this whole thing taking so long.

But anyway, she’s home. I’m totally not getting any work done tomorrow.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 3DF3FD85-A935-4F4C-B61B-0CF89DDDC2EE

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
In and out in a little over an hour. Apparently my stomping up a storm with Levine and him calling the dealership had people wondering just who the hell I was to get all of that attention, because people kept coming over and apologizing for this whole thing taking so long.

But anyway, she’s home. I’m totally not getting any work done tomorrow.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 3DF3FD85-A935-4F4C-B61B-0CF89DDDC2EE
FINALLY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
And you have the "rare" infinite blue color now :)