The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Joining the 1/24 build date club. Thanks for the info as I just want out and got my VIN and window sticker.... Ordered my vanity plate from the state last week. Getting closer.... Maybe :)
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
We are still hoping against hope dude! It's a common thing on this forum. Then when the date comes and goes we will all wail and complain together and invent reasons why we think this could possibly be happening to us! We should be able to come up with some pretty good ones if we really try! Coordinated wailing new sport? ?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We are still hoping against hope dude! It's a common thing on this forum. Then when the date comes and goes we will all wail and complain together and invent reasons why we think this could possibly be happening to us! We should be able to come up with some pretty good ones if we really try! Coordinated wailing new sport? ?
The cars will be built the next week. They are catching up though, so maybe not a full week later. Once built, our vehicles can joining the 8,000* cars at the Cuautitlan Stamping and Assembly Plant waiting to be shipped. ;)

* No, I have no real idea how many are there, but it's more than 15. :p

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
The cars will be built the next week. They are catching up though, so maybe not a full week later. Once built, our vehicles can joining the 8,000* cars at the Cuautitlan Stamping and Assembly Plant waiting to be shipped. ;)

I'll take the "under".

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
God, I certainly hope so Ron. :)

And yes, I picked 8,000 because it is absurdly high. ;)
sometimes, when I think about how this has all gone, I wish I was absurdly high. no such luck, however.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

May be not 8000 but close to that I would say directionally ;)

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Come to California It's legal here! ?
$1000 dollar fine and 30 days in the county jail in Hawaii if you have anything resembling a useable amount. Personal use only, "Promoting" is a felony. Promoting includes but is not limited to selling. 5 to 20 years in a prison in Arizona or Kentucky for that. Growing? 5 years minimum.

We're not as progressive sensible as some might think.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Joining the 1/24 build date club. Thanks for the info as I just want out and got my VIN and window sticker.... Ordered my vanity plate from the state last week. Getting closer.... Maybe :)
How did you order your vanity plate before you have title for the car?

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
$1000 dollar fine and 30 days in the county jail in Hawaii if you have anything resembling a useable amount. Personal use only, "Promoting" is a felony. Promoting includes but is not limited to selling. 5 to 20 years in a prison in Arizona or Kentucky for that. Growing? 5 years minimum.

We're not as progressive sensible as some might think.
The Sheriff in San Francisco was famous a while back for refusing to prosecute when the Feds wanted him to go after some folks they arrested. We must have a more relaxed approach?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Sheriff in San Francisco was famous a while back for refusing to prosecute when the Feds wanted him to go after some folks they arrested. We must have a more relaxed approach?
Sensible approach. I went to Law School in San Francisco btw.

There are some things we have a very progressive attitude towards -- gambling and recreational drugs are not one. Others we're well ahead of the curve and are ingrained in our state constitution, such as Healthcare for all full-time and most part-time workers. Other way ahead items are hot button topics so I won't mention them.

We're way behind on any sort of incentive for BEV cars from the state or power companies as well. Then again HECO hasn't burned the state down twice either or been on felony criminal probation so ... ;)