chrisGT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e GT
Country flag
@chrisGT @HuntingPudel and I had a flashing party today. Mr. Pudel brought his chair.

No one had to call Roadside Assistance or remember where their winch points were, and all left with an improved charging curve and various other things better than when they arrived! (except for Chris, who still needs to do a GWM update, we had a bad USB stick).

PXL_20220313_220737274.jpeg
Thanks for everything @scoopman. Please thank your wife for tolerating us and reassure her that we won't show up again unless of course Ford releases an update to remove the 5-sec power limit :)

As for the chair, my theory is that @HuntingPudel 's plan was to hide his front license plate in the photo after seeing that neither of us has one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: n0n

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Thanks for everything @scoopman. Please thank your wife for tolerating us and reassure her that we won't show up again unless of course Ford releases an update to remove the 5-sec power limit :)

As for the chair, my theory is that @HuntingPudel 's plan was to hide his front license plate in the photo after seeing that neither of us has one :)
License plate? Sh-hhh! ??

Reactions: n0n

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I've noticed several Job 2 cars have an update available for the Qi charger. Has anyone tried this yet? It's not available for my Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) 1647287150134

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
@chrisGT @HuntingPudel and I had a flashing party today. Mr. Pudel brought his chair.
May I join the next flashing party? I'll bring some product from our clients (I work on a web platform that sells alcoholic beverages) and have my own chair.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I've noticed several Job 2 cars have an update available for the Qi charger. Has anyone tried this yet? It's not available for my Job 1 car.

1647287150134.png
I noticed someone else post a screenshot with this, but my GT doesn't have it available.

My current software version ends in -AA

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Is that update that breaks blue cruise still out there or did they fix it? I just got my car Wed night and I'm fairly certain on the 3 freeways I've driven so far should be blue cruise freeways.

The sales rep said before I took delivery that night that during the day they had the techs go through and update all of the modules to the current versions so I don't know if they broke it.

It just shows the blue bubble and to keep the hands on the wheel.

OP
OP
mpshizzle

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Is that update that breaks blue cruise still out there or did they fix it? I just got my car Wed night and I'm fairly certain on the 3 freeways I've driven so far should be blue cruise freeways.

The sales rep said before I took delivery that night that during the day they had the techs go through and update all of the modules to the current versions so I don't know if they broke it.

It just shows the blue bubble and to keep the hands on the wheel.
Have you tried plug and charge or your connected live traffic nav? It could be that your connected services haven't activated yet. Mine took a couple of weeks to activate.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you tried plug and charge or your connected live traffic nav? It could be that your connected services haven't activated yet. Mine took a couple of weeks to activate.
Ahhh ok haven't done plug and charge yet but got a message today saying it was ready to use. I've seen traffic on the built in nav already so ?

OP
OP
mpshizzle

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Ahhh ok haven't done plug and charge yet but got a message today saying it was ready to use. I've seen traffic on the built in nav already so ?
Well I suppose that rules out connected services not being active then, if those two things are already working

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford pass points showed up for connecting plug and charge, but nothing yet for buying the car. Maybe something's still stuck somewhere.