TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks to the advice of a couple of helpful members I now have "Lane Centering with Hands-Free" as an option in the Cruise Control settings.

Now I am waiting for Ford to active BlueCruise on my account.
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
July 6th is the earliest my local dealer will give me for an appointment to diagnose the failed SODCMD. It was giving errors. Now it is completely unresponsive to all tests and tools in FDRS.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
If you have an official UCDS adapter it’s works really well with FRDS as well
Well, I happen to have an official UCDS adapter (not the Chinese clone of UCDS). With the current FDRS and its Device manager, the software did not recognize my UCDS. What are your recognition tricks?

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Software Developer/System Admin
Country flag
Well, I happen to have an official UCDS adapter (not the Chinese clone of UCDS). With the current FDRS and its Device manager, the software did not recognize my UCDS. What are your recognition tricks?
You need to select it as a J2534 device under the other devices dropdown.

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
question for current FDRS users…..when I buy the FDRS license for let’s say 2 days, is it for 2 calendar days or exactly 48 hours? Meaning if I bought it at night, would I have 2 more full days or would it expire at the same time 2 days from the day I bought it? Thanks!

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
question for current FDRS users…..when I buy the FDRS license for let’s say 2 days, is it for 2 calendar days or exactly 48 hours? Meaning if I bought it at night, would I have 2 more full days or would it expire at the same time 2 days from the day I bought it? Thanks!
My experience has been 2 full days plus the day you actually bought it. So 2+ days.

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
When I bought my last license a week ago, it starts as soon as you pay for the license. I did mine on Friday at 2:00pm, and it expired at 2:00pm on Sunday. Luckily I was finished with all my updates Sunday morning so it worked out perfectly.

Thanks,

Ken~

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
When I bought my last license a week ago, it starts as soon as you pay for the license. I did mine on Friday at 2:00pm, and it expired at 2:00pm on Sunday. Luckily I was finished with all my updates Sunday morning so it worked out perfectly.

Thanks,

Ken~
My experience as well. EXACTLY 48 hours.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
You need to select it as a J2534 device under the other devices dropdown.
Thank you. Unfortunately, the Ford software I downloaded a week ago does not give me any other choices under the J2534 Manager other than the three Ford VMS device choices... maybe Ford got wise... ;-( no drop-down menus, no "other device"... zip.

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
When installing the ”IDS Full“ (step 1 of downloads after purchasing the license), I got this error. The other part in step 1 to download “FDRS 32.5.3” installed fine. Do I need to start over with the IDS download and install? Thanks!

C8697BA1-024A-436A-B8F1-C149EF3F296D.jpeg

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thank you. Unfortunately, the Ford software I downloaded a week ago does not give me any other choices under the J2534 Manager other than the three Ford VMS device choices... maybe Ford got wise... ;-( no drop-down menus, no "other device"... zip.
I don't know what adapter you're using...but if you plan on using the Mongoose you do need the VCI software. So for me to use FDRS I needed the FDRS download and the VCI download. I didn't download the IDS at all (I'm only using this on 21/22 model year vehicles, not on stuff like my old '04 Explorer).

Mike

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I don't know what adapter you're using...but if you plan on using the Mongoose you do need the VCI software. So for me to use FDRS I needed the FDRS download and the VCI download. I didn't download the IDS at all (I'm only using this on 21/22 model year vehicles, not on stuff like my old '04 Explorer).
I didn't need the VCI software or IDS. I just installed FDRS and the Mongoose driver.

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E

Mike
I didn't need the VCI software or IDS. I just installed FDRS and the Mongoose driver.
ok Thanks! I ignored the IDS and now am applying the updates, woo hoo!
Sponsored