Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
To clarify that was forward vents ON and then the fans on 3. With auto, it’ll direct the hot air toward your feet. After driving 10 mins it was toasty for me and then I had to turn it off surprisingly.
Oh, wow, this was not what I got but I’ll try a lower fan speed. Mine was forward vents only, max fan speed, no auto. E heat on, recirc on and made sure AC was off. Mine was on max the whole 20 minutes home and never got above lukewarm/warm and definitely never got the cabin to a toasty level.
Sponsored

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Oh, wow, this was not what I got but I’ll try a lower fan speed. Mine was forward vents only, max fan speed, no auto. E heat on, recirc on and made sure AC was off. Mine was on max the whole 20 minutes home and never got above lukewarm/warm and definitely never got the cabin to a toasty level.
Also more evidence of the PTC heating at work per @generaltso. I just tested it again, 56 degrees out, and the plastics in the vent are spicy to the touch. It’s never worked this well and this is the coldest it’s been outside.

Arjan

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Installed all updates this morning and noticed a big difference in temperature when driving off this afternoon. I like the heat improvement !

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Damn, I needed an invite to this party.

After an early morning run down to Ford's Palo Alto office for a fun cars & coffee, I continued to do my part in my personal Mach-E customer satisfaction program for not-over-the-air updates by hosting @HuntingPudel (and his person) @MyLittlePony2022 and @RyZt for some FDRSin'

Exciting video of FDRS flashing in action!

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Alexa works in my car. I reset factory default sync (on screen) and fordpass.
I have the same pending activation since 1 month. Was Alexa subscription activated just after the master reset, doing nothing else?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
My '21 J1 has a completely new set of door module updates showing as of this morning.

🤔

I thought they worked just fine....

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My '21 J1 has a completely new set of door module updates showing as of this morning.

🤔

I thought they worked just fine....
I just ran these updates without any drama.

Edit: Maybe a little bit of drama. Now I have DTCs that won't clear.

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Same. All fine
Did you get any DTCs after that won't clear? I'm seeing this DTC for the APIM, GWM, and TCU modules. I guess the version of the software on those modules doesn't like this older version on the door modules?

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) 1668274664279

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Did you get any DTCs after that won't clear? I'm seeing this DTC for the APIM, GWM, and TCU modules. I guess the version of the software on those modules doesn't like this older version on the door modules?

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) 1668274664279
That won't clear and you should ignore it