Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
I did a slew of updates a couple of weeks ago to get caught up and now my departure times no longer report to me remotely that the cabin temp has been reached and the car is ready to roll. I have deleted all departure times and set new ones to no avail. Anyone else seen this behavior? Any suggestions on a fix, or is this new behavior enacted by the updates?
Wasn't there some comments made about the recent FP update 4.27 causing some disturbance in the force?

FP is always up to some shenanigans. This is from yesterday:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) FPFuturePast.PNG

It actually did finish charging at around 2115.
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I did a slew of updates a couple of weeks ago to get caught up and now my departure times no longer report to me remotely that the cabin temp has been reached and the car is ready to roll. I have deleted all departure times and set new ones to no avail. Anyone else seen this behavior? Any suggestions on a fix, or is this new behavior enacted by the updates?
Departure times have been not syncing correctly for some people for several months now with no fix in sight from Ford. Mine can only be edited in the car. Any changes made in the app do not apply in the car, and get overwritten by the car within a few hours.

It seems it works for people, until something changes and then its broken. Potentially an update that is breaking it, but not sure which one, or if it is a server side issue.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Wasn't there some comments made about the recent FP update 4.27 causing some disturbance in the force?
Yeah, they somehow broke the space/time continuum and now think that charging will complete before it started. I assume we'll see a 4.27.1 sometime soon to fix that.

BlueDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
Departure times have been not syncing correctly for some people for several months now with no fix in sight from Ford. Mine can only be edited in the car. Any changes made in the app do not apply in the car, and get overwritten by the car within a few hours.

It seems it works for people, until something changes and then its broken. Potentially an update that is breaking it, but not sure which one, or if it is a server side issue.
Thanks for the heads up. Glad (or not) that it's not just me. ;O(

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

FP is always up to some shenanigans. This is from yesterday:

It actually did finish charging at around 2115.
It doesn't say WHICH Monday it would finish charging.

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I have all the HVAC updates (now on version -AM). Compared with last Summer and this WInter, it appears to me the HVAC upgrades are worth it... just had two mid-length trips, yesterday to Richmond VA and today to North of Baltimore MD. The car now seems to "eat" less energy while the A/C is running while keeping itself and me, comfortable. No hard numbers, but a decent butt dyno reading while checking the "trip kw use" drawer display throughout both trips.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yeah, they somehow broke the space/time continuum and now think that charging will complete before it started. I assume we'll see a 4.27.1 sometime soon to fix that.
They must have heard me. FP 4.27.1 is now available.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So...the new FP 4.27.1

Got home from a drive around town yesterday doing errands and plugged in.

Checked for an update to the charging status about two hour afters getting home and got this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Complete DIY Guide to Updating Your Mach-E with FDRS (Alternative to Forscan) Nobanners.PNG

What's missing is the banner toward the bottom that says it's plugged in and charging with an estimated finish time. The truck was charging at the time this screengrab was done (I checked).

So not only did they "fix" the estimated completion time....it's gone completely!

That's one way to solve a problem. Just make it go away altogether.

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
So...the new FP 4.27.1

Got home from a drive around town yesterday doing errands and plugged in.

Checked for an update to the charging status about two hour afters getting home and got this:
Nobanners.PNG

What's missing is the banner toward the bottom that says it's plugged in and charging with an estimated finish time. The truck was charging at the time this screengrab was done (I checked).

So not only did they "fix" the estimated completion time....it's gone completely!

That's one way to solve a problem. Just make it go away altogether.
Did you check on the "Vehicle" page? They took it off the "Home" page after the last update (4.27).

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
We’re you able to pull up charging details.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you check on the "Vehicle" page? They took it off the "Home" page after the last update (4.27).
I didn't check there. I just saw the banner was missing at the bottom and thought they'd removed the whole thing. Why would they make it so you'd have to take the extra step of selecting the vehicle specific tab just to see what the charging status is?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We’re you able to pull up charging details.
Nope and it doesn't say anywhere that the truck is still plugged in like it used to. That banner used to stay there even after it was charged back up, until you disconnected. And it says I have no previous charge logs to view. So there's that...

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
I didn't check there. I just saw the banner was missing at the bottom and thought they'd removed the whole thing. Why would they make it so you'd have to take the extra step of selecting the vehicle specific tab just to see what the charging status is?
Cause it removed 3 lines of code and made the app run "faster". 😂
Sponsored