Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m not normally the Mustang demographic. I’ve had a few Mustang convertibles as rental cars and hated them with the top up (0 rear visibility), found them impractical to park (huge doors), and not super-useful. But they were sort of fun to drive. I used to own a Miata and really loved that car.
If Ford really does come through with some of the handling and performance characteristics they’ve been teasing (I’m not expecting a GT350, but I’m hoping for something noticeably “better”/“more fun” than my 2018 Escape Titanium), then, with all the technology, they will have almost hit my demographic (I’m still annoyed about the ventilated seats miss - the regular Mustang has them! I can’t believe they spent all that time figuring out where to put a purse and missed this!)
Two things are missing on the MME, the ventilated seats has you said and the heat pump. For the rest the MME is right there. ;)
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I see no resemblance to any Mustang. Reminds me of a 1960s sedan. Not interested.
I think its the lights and the front that they think makes it look a little like a ME.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
perhaps.

we can fix this though. Carefully a big hole in your nice new seat, take out some stuffing, and put in one of these, with a cable routed to the center console port. Cover with the original seat material after putting a bunch of little holes in it. Ta-da! (*)

Ford Mustang Mach-E The key thing for the "not a Mustang" crowd that they don't realize Blackrock,_Co_Dublin_-_Ireland_(4799982672)

(*) neither GoGoGadgetMachE nor macheforum.com are responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of value from this change. user assumes all risk. your mileage my vary. price may be higher in AK or HI. not available outside of US at this time.
Does this work only after you press the start button? Can I just press the brake instead?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Does this work only after you press the start button? Can I just press the brake instead?
Normally you need to push the Start button, but you don't need to do that if you set up a butt presence sensor to know you're in the seat.

Feel free to add an Arduino or Pi Zero to the mix to create a "phone as a butt adjustment" feature as well.

I can't come up with every solution here, you know. Teach a driver to fish, etc.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The key thing for the "not a Mustang" crowd that they don't realize 1602002224495

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
A Tesla would clean itself.
The Tesla would have converted to a submarine with the FSC (Fully Submersible Car) option like in the Bond movies. The best part is you would not have to push a button to do it.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
The Tesla would have converted to a submarine with the FSC (Fully Submersible Car) option like in the Bond movies. The best part is you would not have to push a button to do it.
but more like Dalton instead of Connery or Moore.
Sponsored