SportZnTouring
First Name
SportZnTouring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition (on Pre-Order), 2018 370z Nismo
Country flag
I think that's the first video I've seen of that color. Looks nice. Gives the vehicle a little more distinguished, upscale look.

I enjoyed the interior shots, particularly from the back. Always appreciate when people say how tall they are so we can gauge perspective. Looks like you had lots of headroom in the back, even relative to the header rim behind the glass. The glass doesn't go back quite far enough to ensure a tall head won bump it. But looks like you had plenty of clearance even if you did tilt back a little.

I like that the rear cargo area is sunken down a few inches. Our Escapes are flush to the hatch opening. That's both good and bad. On the plus side it's easier on the back when hauling heavier items in/out (they just slide straight in without having to lift over a ledge). But on the minus side is we have to be careful opening the hatch because loose items (like from a Costco run) may have shifted around and roll out when the hatch opens.
I now believe this is actually iconic silver which was not available on the first edition. Everything about the car in the video was first edition spec but for the colour.
Sponsored

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I now believe this is actually iconic silver which was not available on the first edition. Everything about the car in the video was first edition spec but for the colour.
Weird, because of the various videos from London, it seems darker than silver normally is. I want the color this Ferrari is, which I thought the Carbonized Gray might be close to.

I just looked at the configurator and Carbonized Gray is very dark, so that London car must be the silver. I hope it is a darker shade like it seems in the photos. I keep calling it Pewter. But not as dark as this car is.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Mach-E Interior (and Exterior) – Go Electric London IMG_0758

Pirelli73

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Fraud Analyst
Country flag
Great video! Thanks for the review. The interior looks really good. I can't wait until they begin the test drives here.

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does the black interior on the Premium edition have red stitching? I have printed the on-line brochure and it is hard to tell if there is red stitching or not. Has anyone seen or posted videos/pictures of the light space grey interior? I like a black interior. That is what I currently have in my MB AMG43 and it has the red stitching but if I were to order the MachE I would consider something different for a change.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Does the black interior on the Premium edition have red stitching? I have printed the on-line brochure and it is hard to tell if there is red stitching or not. Has anyone seen or posted videos/pictures of the light space grey interior? I like a black interior. That is what I currently have in my MB AMG43 and it has the red stitching but if I were to order the MachE I would consider something different for a change.
The red stitching is on the First Edition not on the regular Premium. Several photos of the light space gray interior at this site.

https://www.motor1.com/photo/4522134/2021-mustang-mach-e-live-image/

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
The red stitching is on the First Edition not on the regular Premium. Several photos of the light space gray interior at this site.

https://www.motor1.com/photo/4522134/2021-mustang-mach-e-live-image/
I always thought the pictures on that site of the light gray interior were misleading. They show an interior that most would mistake for white, like Tesla’s white interior. It could have been the lighting or how the camera’s white balance had been set.

I ordered the gray interior, but if it’s actually more like white, I’d switch to a black interior.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A VERY light gray though. Still looks mostly white to me. I don't mind the look, but I'd be concerned about keeping it clean.

Not sure now much I like the 2-tone color scheme either. Torn on that one.

burlappcar-ford-mustang-mache-9.jpg

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A VERY light gray though. Still looks mostly white to me. I don't mind the look, but I'd be concerned about keeping it clean.

Not sure now much I like the 2-tone color scheme either. Torn on that one.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Mach-E Interior (and Exterior) – Go Electric London burlappcar-ford-mustang-mache-9
Yup, that's my concern too, keeping the interior clean. Most shots look too much like the Tesla white interior. When I first heard of the gray interior, I was excited. I've always liked gray interiors, but gray that looks like gray, not white. So if it turns out that's what the interior actually looks like, I'll simply switch to black.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Unless I'm confused... are we talking about the darker color or the lighter color in the 2-tone? The dark color does look like a true gray. But the light color still looks white to me.

And that gray looks like a medium gray as opposed to more of a slate gray (almost black) in the prior picture.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unless I'm confused... are we talking about the darker color or the lighter color in the 2-tone? The dark color does look like a true gray. But the light color still looks white to me.

And that gray looks like a medium gray as opposed to more of a slate gray (almost black) in the prior picture.
Tim, I'm talking about the lighter color. Clearly the darker tone is a nice gray tone, but the lighter one sure looks more white than gray. I don't think we'll know what it really looks like until we actually see one in person. But it's questionable whether any of us will be lucky enough to see it in person. I even asked my Ford dealer to show me any car on the lot that might have the same gray. He said none of the Fords come with this color. :(
Sponsored