Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey checking in. I’m still waiting for my Gb fe from Bickford. No issues I assume? This forum has become such a magnet for problems it’s hard to imagine a MME that works!
I'm 3 weeks in and zero issue with my car. Everything, including phone as key, works perfectly.
Sponsored

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Today is my 1 week anniversary - I love this vehicle - the power is more than expected, the looks are great - even got a Mustang drive up on my on the freeway with a combo WTF Thumbs Up and all smiles... The car itself is super comfy and quick as hell! Range is around 230 which is near perfect for our winter temps (I have to admit I have been playing around - so the range changes depending on if I am driving like a good girl should...) the only thing I have noticed is that I have a had a couple of glitches with FordPass, the PaaK works fine but to be honest I am not brave enough to leave my keys behind, I guess I need to order a faraday pouch!. the frunk is hard for me to close but I think I now have the muscle memory to get it closed the first time.

To those waiting - or getting worried with seeing some negative posts - this car is worth the wait in my opinion.
Thank you for this post! As someone still waiting for their car to get to production, some of the negative comments make me a bit concerned.

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
We took Sall-E down to Tacoma yesterday via the scenic 509 route. It's suuuuuuper twisty, hilly and fun. Great way to experience the joys this car provides. Loved the stares and thumbs-ups we got. Also the young guy that pulled up beside us and said "That car is BEAUTIFUL! Is that a 'real' Mustang?" I LOL'ed and told him it was a matter of debate amongst some, but all the paperwork says so!

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
Glad most people's interactions are positive. My guess is that the strong majority of people in general and Mustang owners in particular will have good feelings about this car and will be happy to see it. As usual the grumpiest people with the most free time will spend it grousing publicly and make it look like sentiment is strongly in one direction when it really isn't.

My guess is that the people objecting to this car being a Mustang are not actually objecting to any specs (well, except the SUV designation maybe... If this car is an SUV then so is my Prius..), but instead reacting to "identity politics" where many people have been convinced that someone is out to get them and destroy their way of life. "First they took away good lightbulbs, then they took away good showerheads, and now they have come for our precious MUSTANG!" Those folks are unlikely to be convinced, because it isn't actually the car they are mad at, it is something much larger and more complex. Best case is just to smile and wave.
Jealousy is a cruel companion for some people, and for some others, I think they just enjoy living in the Victimhood.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Tesla owners gawk as well. While driving. Should they pull in the parking lot, they position themselves at a distance, do not exit their vehicle, and do not approach while I am present. Perhaps I will chance it and park next to one sometime. ( No worries when parking next to Bolt or other non-Teslas.)

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Haven't had a negative encounter yet - well except for one gal saying "Electric!?!, Really??" but she was smiling - so who knows...

Mine is grabber blue - so I get a lot of looks from other Mustang models...

Oh!, And someone in my neighborhood just bought one - LOL, my husband told me that a family walking by asked him about the car (which he told them "come back and talk to my wife - she wont let me drive it!" which is not 100% true ? ), and a few weeks later I see one going up the street (we are situated on the one in/out road for about 150 houses in rural Snohomish county) with a paper license plate, have seen it a couple of times now so I assume it is not a visitor...
Sponsored