OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
just checked palsapp and it show delivered to Birmingham MO as of today. Final destination will be Colorado with Ford saying 7-8 delivery. Does anyone know if the Ford options incentive will be going away? It would suck to loose the $1000 bucks by a couple days.
I'm sure someone at Ford knows what will happen to Options after July 6, but no one else - including dealers - has any clue. Since this is a financing incentive, not a cash-on-the-table rebate, there is a chance it might stick around. Even if it doesn't, the Ford Financing traditional loan likely will still be available at a very competitive rate.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
One more, possibly meaningless, update. The date on the border of my window sticker updated to 6./24/21 (today's date). Up until yesterday, it was showing 6/15/21.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
One more, possibly meaningless, update. The date on the border of my window sticker updated to 6./24/21 (today's date). Up until yesterday, it was showing 6/15/21.
Yup, that's meaningless. Happened to all of us but it doesn't mean anything - other than that you're obsessively checking your order status ?

Don't worry, the support group meets virtually every weeknight from 8pm-9pm

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
You are probably right. There is one other MachE in the same shipment, according to Palsapp.

EDIT: Mine looks to be traveling with a base model IB headed to Cincy and 3 F150s.
The other Mach E in my shipment was delivered to Beechmont Ford yesterday. It is actually a Premium IB, SR/RWD, with a tracker ETA end date of 7/13. That delivery shows in Palsapp. No update on mine as of this morning (7/2), though.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
I'm sure someone at Ford knows what will happen to Options after July 6, but no one else - including dealers - has any clue. Since this is a financing incentive, not a cash-on-the-table rebate, there is a chance it might stick around. Even if it doesn't, the Ford Financing traditional loan likely will still be available at a very competitive rate.
Still no updated on my delivery :(.
The Ford Options credit has been renewed until 9/30, so at least I won't lose that.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Still no updated on my delivery :(.
The Ford Options credit has been renewed until 9/30, so at least I won't lose that.
Odds are good that it’ll make the delivery window, even if just barely.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not funny. Maybe true, but not funny.
Very few vehicles have missed the delivery windows, not even mine. They usually beat them. My guess is yours will meet the original delivery ETA of July 17.

It could’ve been worse. Mine sat in San Diego for almost 6 weeks before heading on the last leg to here.

Jeep your fingers crossed.

nhdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Ram 1500
Country flag
This morning, 6/21/21, Palsapp updated, now showing Origin: Kansas City, Destination: Louisville, KY., Renaissance Yard. Status is pending. Prior to today, entering my VIN in Palsapp showed Origin: LOUISVILLE, with destination being blank.

My window sticker now has a date (on the bottom border) of 6/15/21. I have no idea why that date updated.
I find the window sticker updates every few days for no apparent reason. My scheduled delivery to July 10-17.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Very few vehicles have missed the delivery windows, not even mine. They usually beat them. My guess is yours will meet the original delivery ETA of July 17.

It could’ve been worse. Mine sat in San Diego for almost 6 weeks before heading on the last leg to here.

Well, my original original delivery window was June 20-something to Jul 3. That lasted about 24 hours before it updated to July 3 - July 9.

I talked to my rep yesterday (7/8), and he pulled up my order and said "Good news! Your car is In Transit". Yeah, thanks. His screen shows a delivery range of 7/4 - 7/10, not the 7/3 - 7/9 shown on my Ford Order page. If I use Ford's vehicle tracker (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/), it also shows the 7/4 - 7/10 range, so I don't get the one day discrepancy in Ford's systems.

It was delivered to Louisville KY 2.5 weeks ago, less than 250 miles away.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Well, my original original delivery window was June 20-something to Jul 3. That lasted about 24 hours before it updated to July 3 - July 9.

I talked to my rep yesterday (7/8), and he pulled up my order and said "Good news! Your car is In Transit". Yeah, thanks. His screen shows a delivery range of 7/4 - 7/10, not the 7/3 - 7/9 shown on my Ford Order page. If I use Ford's vehicle tracker (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/), it also shows the 7/4 - 7/10 range, so I don't get the one day discrepancy in Ford's systems.

It was delivered to Louisville KY 2.5 weeks ago, less than 250 miles away.
It sucks, but apparently there's been a shortage of over-the-road truckers for a while now. Mine sat 40 miles from the dealer for a week before they got it on a truck to the dealer (on a SUNDAY believe it or not). It sucks, but not much you can do.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
My Ford Order page updated with a new delivery window of 7/19 -7/25. The tracker now says 7/26. They updated sometime between noon and now. No email.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag

I just realized that I misread your comment. I thought you meant that my delivery will probably make the newly extended Ford Options incentive window.

Still, I am officially now one of the unlucky few whose cars did not make the delivery window. I texted my sales rep with a screen grab showing my delayed delivery window asking if could help find out why. I know he probably can't. As expected, he did not even reply which is slightly annoying but consistent with my experience since I placed the order.

Out of frustration, I just checked on an Model 3 and an MY. No local inventory of either. The M3 is showing an 11 - 17 week delivery. MYs are saying October delivery. I wasn't seriously going to pull the trigger, probably, but I would have taken another test drive if there was one available.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just realized that I misread your comment. I thought you meant that my delivery will probably make the newly extended Ford Options incentive window.

Still, I am officially now one of the unlucky few whose cars did not make the delivery window. I texted my sales rep with a screen grab showing my delayed delivery window asking if could help find out why. I know he probably can't. As expected, he did not even reply which is slightly annoying but consistent with my experience since I placed the order.

Out of frustration, I just checked on an Model 3 and an MY. No local inventory of either. The M3 is showing an 11 - 17 week delivery. MYs are saying October delivery. I wasn't seriously going to pull the trigger, probably, but I would have taken another test drive if there was one available.
Call them up and ask for a copy of the vehicle visibility report. If they claim ignorance escalate it to the sales manager and GM is needed.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
The sales manager emailed me a spreadsheet that I think is the VVR. It showed the rail car number from Mexico to KC, but didn’t show the John Cooper truck delivery to Louisville that I see in palsapp. Other than the rail car number, there was no new information.
Sponsored