The Nerd Herder is on her way!

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
I figured I would share my timeline specifically in the Great Lakes subforum. Most of the MachEs are going to the coasts, which may resulting in some different timing. That's a guess on my part; as we all know, Ford's scheduling of these seems to be immune to logical interpretation.

The Nerd Herder is a AWD Premium, Extended Range, Rapid Red, Space Grey interior.

Order placed: 12/14/2020. Email received confirming order.
Order accepted by dealer: 12/15/2020, Germain Ford in Cbus OH. No email received, but status updated on Ford.com. No further communication until:
Build date email: Feb 18, 2021. Scheduled build date: week of 5/30/21. This is the last week scheduled in that email release. No further communication from Ford until:
Actual build date: 6/5/21. Email received around 11:30 PM 6/5 giving expected delivery window of 6/27 - 7/3. This is quite a bit faster than I expected. 6 weeks seems to be about the average. The window sticker had been available since 5/29.
Ship date: 6/8/21. Email received showing same delivery date window and providing link to allow me to start customizing my user icon, departure times, locations, drive mode, etc.
I logged onto Ford.com this afternoon (still 6/8) and now my delivery window has been updated to 7/3- 7/9/21.

I'll keep posting here as I get new information.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
One small update. The tracker (Link at top center of web page) now shows an ETA end date of 7/10/21. That matches the transit date number of 36. Interestingly, that was always 36, even when the tracker was showing an ETA end date of 7/3. Ford.com still shows my expected delivery to be 7/3 - 7/9.

nhdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Ram 1500
Country flag
I figured I would share my timeline specifically in the Great Lakes subforum. Most of the MachEs are going to the coasts, which may resulting in some different timing. That's a guess on my part; as we all know, Ford's scheduling of these seems to be immune to logical interpretation.

The Nerd Herder is a AWD Premium, Extended Range, Rapid Red, Space Grey interior.

Order accepted by dealer: 12/15/2020, Germain Ford in Cbus OH. No email received, but status updated on Ford.com. No further communication until:
Build date email: Feb 18, 2021. Scheduled build date: week of 5/30/21. This is the last week scheduled in that email release. No further communication from Ford until:
Actual build date: 6/5/21. Email received around 11:30 PM 6/5 giving expected delivery window of 6/27 - 7/3. This is quite a bit faster than I expected. 6 weeks seems to be about the average. The window sticker had been available since 5/29.
Ship date: 6/8/21. Email received showing same delivery date window and providing link to allow me to start customizing my user icon, departure times, locations, drive mode, etc.
I logged onto Ford.com this afternoon (still 6/8) and now my delivery window has been updated to 7/3- 7/9/21.

I had the same scheduled build date of week of 5/30, shipped on 6/7, 38 days transit, expected 7/17 to New Hampshire same car as yours except Space White

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
This morning, 6/21/21, Palsapp updated, now showing Origin: Kansas City, Destination: Louisville, KY., Renaissance Yard. Status is pending. Prior to today, entering my VIN in Palsapp showed Origin: LOUISVILLE, with destination being blank.

My window sticker now has a date (on the bottom border) of 6/15/21. I have no idea why that date updated.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Glad to hear yours will be here soon. The one I originally ordered from Germain, is supposed to be here at the same time. I wouldn‘t be surprised if it’s on the same truck as yours. I believe someone in the forum, from Kentucky, is buying it.

Looking forward to hearing your updates. Good luck! ?

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

You have good taste that is the exact color and configuration I ordered as well. looking forward to the Rapid Red with Light Grey interior. Mine is Prem AWD ext Range as well. Mine was built on Friday now waiting for shipping to get to Harrisburg, PA area.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Palsapp status has updated to "Dispatched on June 21 2021". She appears to be moving along nicely so far.

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Glad to hear yours will be here soon. The one I originally ordered from Germain, is supposed to be here at the same time. I wouldn‘t be surprised if it’s on the same truck as yours. I believe someone in the forum, from Kentucky, is buying it.

You are probably right. There is one other MachE in the same shipment, according to Palsapp.

EDIT: Mine looks to be traveling with a base model IB headed to Cincy and 3 F150s.

Last edited:

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
You are probably right. There is one other MachE in the same shipment, according to Palsapp.

EDIT: Mine looks to be traveling with a base model IB headed to Cincy and 3 F150s.
How are you able to determine that is traveling to Cincy and those other cars? Palsapp last update said mine arrived in KC on 6/14 but nothing since

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
How are you able to determine that is traveling to Cincy and those other cars? Palsapp last update said mine arrived in KC on 6/14 but nothing since
Yesterday, palsapp udpated to "Dispatched" for my VIN. At that time, it also reported a trip #. Entering that trip # back into the search bar showed all the vehicles traveling with mine. I pulled the window sticker for the other Mache using the tracker at the top of the forum to get the model and destination. I pulled one of the other VINs using the same tracker and saw it was going someplace in NY. I didn't bother with the other 2, but I assume they are also F150s since the VINs look similar.

Palsapp is very hit or miss. Just because you aren't seeing movement there doesn't mean that there isn't any movement.

J_doughnut

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag

I sure am (sadly, per palsapp, it has been in Louisville since 6/8 with an eta of 7/22…?)

For a brief moment I was selfishly excited my car would join yours but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Regardless, it’s good to hear your car is making its way there. Keep the updates coming and enjoy!

OP
OP
OH2AZ2OH

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Palsapp updated to show delivered to Louisville Renaissance Yard today, 6/23/21. Nothing further in palsapp, so maybe a different company will deliver it to my dealer? I stopped by the dealer on my way home yesterday, but the rep I talked to could only tell me it was somewhere between Mexico and Columbus. I at least found out that they have already done the Options financing.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Palsapp updated to show delivered to Louisville Renaissance Yard today, 6/23/21. Nothing further in palsapp, so maybe a different company will deliver it to my dealer? I stopped by the dealer on my way home yesterday, but the rep I talked to could only tell me it was somewhere between Mexico and Columbus. I at least found out that they have already done the Options financing.
At least they are familiar with Options. That’s a good start!

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Yesterday, palsapp udpated to "Dispatched" for my VIN. At that time, it also reported a trip #. Entering that trip # back into the search bar showed all the vehicles traveling with mine. I pulled the window sticker for the other Mache using the tracker at the top of the forum to get the model and destination. I pulled one of the other VINs using the same tracker and saw it was going someplace in NY. I didn't bother with the other 2, but I assume they are also F150s since the VINs look similar.

Palsapp is very hit or miss. Just because you aren't seeing movement there doesn't mean that there isn't any movement.
Thanks, I checked, all 9 cars are Mach Es including mine. I have the earliest delivery date 7/24(Illinois), all the others are a few days later to either the East Coast or Florida

Dustan

First Name
Dustan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE, 2018 Raptor
Occupation
Lineman
Country flag
just checked palsapp and it show delivered to Birmingham MO as of today. Final destination will be Colorado with Ford saying 7-8 delivery. Does anyone know if the Ford options incentive will be going away? It would suck to loose the $1000 bucks by a couple days.
Sponsored