First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...-ford-bronco-all-electric-mustang/4006105001/

No one knew secret behind Ford's Mustang Mach-E, Bronco Sport — until now
Phoebe Wall Howard
Detroit Free Press

Ford Mustang Mach-E The secret story of how the Mustang Mach-E and Bronco Sport came to be 63eb35f9-ab0a-4b77-9bb6-ae9cecbc2742-IMG_4524

The Bronco Sport wasn't in the original plan at Ford.

It started out as a boxy, bland, nondescript, unmemorable small SUV .

Definitely not part of a legendary Bronco family.

And the Mustang Mach-E SUV was initially going to be a cautious toe in the water for an automaker debuting its first all-electric vehicle. It was conceived to help meet fuel economy targets for the company.

Now each SUV has a waiting list.

Owners of the 2021 Bronco Sport report being treated like Hollywood royalty. And the impressive off-road driving features have been designed to challenge Jeep and live up to the qualities that make the Bronco one of the most valuable collector cars in history.

Buyers are clamoring for the Mach-E; a dealer in California reported 40 orders in a single night. It, too, had to meet the power and driving experience of a nameplate that has come to define the company.
This is the secret story of tearing up designs and going for broke.

Continue reading . . .
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...-ford-bronco-all-electric-mustang/4006105001/

No one knew secret behind Ford's Mustang Mach-E, Bronco Sport — until now
Phoebe Wall Howard
Detroit Free Press

Ford Mustang Mach-E The secret story of how the Mustang Mach-E and Bronco Sport came to be 63eb35f9-ab0a-4b77-9bb6-ae9cecbc2742-IMG_4524

The Bronco Sport wasn't in the original plan at Ford.

It started out as a boxy, bland, nondescript, unmemorable small SUV .

Definitely not part of a legendary Bronco family.

And the Mustang Mach-E SUV was initially going to be a cautious toe in the water for an automaker debuting its first all-electric vehicle. It was conceived to help meet fuel economy targets for the company.

Now each SUV has a waiting list.

Owners of the 2021 Bronco Sport report being treated like Hollywood royalty. And the impressive off-road driving features have been designed to challenge Jeep and live up to the qualities that make the Bronco one of the most valuable collector cars in history.

Buyers are clamoring for the Mach-E; a dealer in California reported 40 orders in a single night. It, too, had to meet the power and driving experience of a nameplate that has come to define the company.
This is the secret story of tearing up designs and going for broke.

Continue reading . . .
great read, I was just getting ready to post. Ths is a great article.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
It looks to me like the Mach-E's are stacked three high in the photo.

sabat

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Ecoboost
Country flag
Good sh*t, thanks. I like Farley.

duneii

First Name
Siri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in '18, Mach E LR AWD-order
Country flag
I got to say that there are lots of knowledgeable folks on this forum posting useful info. Thanks for helping to make our decision!
I was on the fence between Mach E, Model Y, ID.4 and Audi E-tron. The family narrowed down to mach e and model y. The pictures and story in the article tilted in MME's favor more than many of the other "quality of life" improvements that MME has.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The secret story of how the Mustang Mach-E and Bronco Sport came to be Mustang mach e design change from compliance car
Ford Mustang Mach-E The secret story of how the Mustang Mach-E and Bronco Sport came to be Old ford ev design before change

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Great article. Follow Farley and the other members of the Ford team on Twitter - they are real people, and engaging.
Sponsored