Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Question: I have the speed limit signs enabled, but I’m terribly annoyed with the chiming sound every time I drive near a school zone. Apparently, I live near a lot of schools. Is there anyway to turn this school zone chime off?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Question: I have the speed limit signs enabled, but I’m terribly annoyed with the chiming sound every time I drive near a school zone. Apparently, I live near a lot of schools. Is there anyway to turn this school zone chime off?
Please use the forum's search. It's the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/school-zone.3239/

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...annoying-school-zone-warning.4328/post-129724

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/my-nitpicks.4094/#post-124223

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-issues-compilation-list-wiki.3430/post-118547

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Tire pressure warnings.
My CX-5 is a bit forgiving an doesn't nag.
My Minivan used to nag me to distraction.

Is the MME a mother in-law, or a cute date when it comes to tire pressure warnings?

Also, can one let a little air out without getting incessant warnings? My test drive was pumped up to 40psi and was a bit harsh.

OP
OP
Mirak

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Tire pressure warnings.
My CX-5 is a bit forgiving an doesn't nag.
My Minivan used to nag me to distraction.

Is the MME a mother in-law, or a cute date when it comes to tire pressure warnings?

Also, can one let a little air out without getting incessant warnings? My test drive was pumped up to 40psi and was a bit harsh.
I don’t think any car has TPMS that doesn’t eventually become annoying as hell. I’ve got about 3k and 2mo on my MME and so far haven’t had to touch the tires once. No warnings. All appear to still have even pressure of around 39-40 according to the computer. My advice to you, if it ain’t broke, don’t fiddle with tire pressure until you have to.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Watch just about any of the YouTube reviews and you'll see the infrared cameras in that area because the cameras they use to record their videos pick them up.
The flashing lights you see on either side in the videos are actually IR lights for the cameras, not the camera itself.

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
How do you get the "range bubble" to show up on the map? I haven't seen it like I've seen in online review videos, but I thought it was because I was only going local. I took my first long trip last weekend and it still wasn't on the map. I tried searching the forum but mostly what I got was, "hate to burst your bubble" LOL. Thanks in advance.

mikeynags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Select
Occupation
Network and Security Engineer
Country flag
The flashing lights you see on either side in the videos are actually IR lights for the cameras, not the camera itself.
Does anyone know why these are on when the car is powered off? Is this a bug? Just got my car yesterday and it is driving my security cam nuts.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
What is customizable about the Daytime Running lights? just that you can turn them off while in Park?

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
What is customizable about the Daytime Running lights? just that you can turn them off while in Park?
They can be disabled, search for "running lights" in the OM.

OP
OP
Mirak

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Does anyone know why these are on when the car is powered off? Is this a bug? Just got my car yesterday and it is driving my security cam nuts.
Interesting. I don’t know why these would stay on.

CopperRobot

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
... Sometimes when I open the rear ljftgate, after it goes all the way up, about three seconds later, I get three short chimes. Not all the time, just sometimes. The car is not on. I use the button under the gate to open it. It is like some kind of a warning or something. I am not talking about the tones it makes while the hatch is closing.
I have wondered the same thing, going on two years, still no idea what it's trying to tell me.

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
How do you get the "range bubble" to show up on the map? I haven't seen it like I've seen in online review videos, but I thought it was because I was only going local. I took my first long trip last weekend and it still wasn't on the map. I tried searching the forum but mostly what I got was, "hate to burst your bubble" LOL. Thanks in advance.
Maybe zoom out on the map and see if it pops up?
Sponsored