TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've actually been surprised at how many new stations EA is rolling out now. There's a bunch of them that have been added to the map in the last month. I love that they're filling in I-40 in the west. But kinda disappointed they're putting a wasteful 11 more stations around metro Denver (to the 6 we already have). I want EA to utilize their resources on between-city routes, not waste it on in-city charging where most people just charge at home, hotels, etc.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, I read that before. I'm not particularly surprised they're doing it, I just wish they'd use their resources to enable more distance driving since hardly anyone else is (a few others are doing a little but not much).

I think the meat of the market for BEVs will be people that have home charging capability (L2). Trying to convince locals they should charge DCFC full-time (even though you've said many times you do it) isn't gonna fly with most IMO. Charging for locals should be focused on getting more home charging installed (like L2 at apartment and condo complexes).

But, they didn't ask me. ?
Sponsored