eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I was standing back in the Tesla area. I did not count Tesla but is HUGE. EA is adjacent. They share the same parking area. It was hard to count EA. I just know it is a lot more than 10.

the largest Chevron station in the world is up the road. I think they can gas 80 cars simultaneously.
Sponsored

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Tesla had 2 cars. EA was under construction. I just read the other day that it is now open.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Like I said I did not count them, but Tesla had a lot and I KNOW that EA can do more than 8 cars.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Because I think there were more than eight chargers. The Tesla I think had 3 long banks of chargers.

EA had two rows. Now I was in the Tesla area and it was huge. However the EA was big. The area it was built in was a huge patch of dirt forever. There is still more room to build. EA was covered in fencing and as I said I was at the far end of the Tesla area. I counted more than 8 chargers and it appeared that there were two chargers for every stall.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Absolutely....I agree i was assuming two cords means two charges just like a gas station

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Unbelievable, Lyt. You apply no value to those already sacrificing on your behalf, since they are a small group and who cares? Such thoughtlessness. Another rabbit hole for you, I guess.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Not sure the bone spur comment is appropriate, but to each their own.
The Air Force has had Hybrids, CNG and now BEVs on our installations in our fleets and we're considered early adopters to promote the new industries . The cost of maintenance and a separate Green Energy Funding stream assures we'll meet each Major Commands Energy goals. Our bases have EVs installed and have many more that are budgeted for bases, including overseas. So BEVs for us in the Military will have charging stations just like Petrol.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This is a direct quote from you that I was referencing: "It's a very small group and an even smaller subset of those who will have EV's and even smaller group that go to bases that it makes sense and even smaller group of those who ship cars over vs. storing them. Bases have transportation and EU has great public transit so need for cars is small." Sorry that you missed that.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
This is a direct quote from you that I was referencing: "It's a very small group and an even smaller subset of those who will have EV's and even smaller group that go to bases that it makes sense and even smaller group of those who ship cars over vs. storing them. Bases have transportation and EU has great public transit so need for cars is small." Sorry that you missed that.
FYI, you're engaging in an infinite regression that will lead absolutely nowhere.
Sponsored