First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Then and now. DCE48EAB-2E0A-4C0B-A417-2C3D90DE8D8C
Thank goodness I took the picture before the other owner came back to his car. He didn’t want to talk or barely acknowledge me. He unlocked the car, got in and drove away.
Hasn’t anyone ever asked him how he likes his car?
Sponsored

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Then and now. DCE48EAB-2E0A-4C0B-A417-2C3D90DE8D8C
Thank goodness I took the picture before the other owner came back to his car. He didn’t want to talk or barely acknowledge me. He unlocked the car, got in and drove away.
Did you even get a chance to ask if he'd gotten the latest OTA updates? ?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yes they did. My point exactly.

And they used several other model names twice. It would seem that Ford has this odd idea that they actually own the names of their cars and they alone get to decide what qualifies as a Model A (compare that picture to the original Model A or the Model A Roadster, for example), or a Model B, a Model E (Spoiler Alert: Nothing so far), or even a Mustang. ;)

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
BTW, speaking of Model A’s, my 93 year old father was known as a hotrodder and speed demon when he was growing up in Grass Valley California and driving in the mid 1940’s. He could get his Model A up to 60 mph for brief periods.

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
Yes they did. My point exactly.

And they used several other model names twice. It would seem that Ford has this odd idea that they actually own the names of their cars and they alone get to decide what qualifies as a Model A (compare that picture to the Model A Roadster, for example), or a Model B, a Model E (Spoiler Alert: Nothing so far), or even a Mustang. ;)
Ah I see now, missed the wink at the end lol. You guys think there were forums (like physical gatherings) of people complaining about whether the new Model A is a "real" model A?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
BTW, speaking of Model A’s, my 93 year old father was known as a hotrodder and speed demon when he was growing up in Grass Valley California and driving in the mid 1940’s. He could get his Model A up to 60 mph for brief periods.
My dad is in a Model A club you don't want to come up behind them when they are touring ;). 100% stock rumble seat and all. Guess if I do now I can pass all 20 of them in 4.8 seconds.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Then and now. Mustangs
So interesting that this old sedan is a good bit taller than our new-fangled 'crossover'. I guess they knew what they were doing way back when.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag