Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Check out this photo from the Audi E-tron:
Ford Mustang Mach-E There has to be a power gauge added in the cluster display etron cluster

There has to be something like this added for us, we don't have any "RPM" info at all on the display! Even the Model 3 and Y have that bar that goes green or black. Who else things we need something similar?
Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E There has to be a power gauge added in the cluster display etron cluster

There has to be something like this added for us, we don't have any "RPM" info at all on the display! Even the Model 3 and Y have that bar that goes green or black. Who else things we need something similar?
I would have liked to see that as an option on the driver's display, but this isn't a deal breaker.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
It would be interesting to see. But after the first couple of weeks, I would learn how hard to push the go pedal to achieve 50% power. Or 100% power. Or when I exceed 100% into Boost. After that, it would become another gauge to ignore.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
the only way I'd use this would be how I use the similar feature on the Fusion Energi today, which is as a coach (and that's how it's intended to be used on the Fusion Energi) to help me understand when I'm driving "well" in real time.

that said, I do think that the Mach-E having more in the way of such live coaching would be good.

tbh one of the disappointments I have right with the Mach-E instrument cluster is that my 2013 has a much more customizable and informative (and frankly, much nicer looking) gauge cluster. But this is a brand new display design so it's reasonable for it to start somewhere, then be expanded with OTAs.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I’ve been looking for the Turbo Boost gauge ?
Also, I’ve been trying to find information on overclocking Sync 4A ?

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

totally agree!

I would like to see actual kW load/regen.... not just %. The data (HV voltage and motor current) is in there, I can see it with ODB reader on phone app, it just needs a display on instrument cluster. Seems like a trivial coding change to make the horizontal mode stripes display a bar with appropriate kW demarcations from -100kw to +300kW or whatever the actual regen/load limits are.