CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Dealer just told me my FE status is "Trim Line", so hopefully complete before Christmas!

Interestingly, he said their FCTP has already shipped and he expects it in the next couple of weeks. So, while customer cars may be getting priority for shipping, it may not be exclusive.

He has generally been knowledgable on the process and has given me straight info so far.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I can't seem to find the directions on how to make this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your dealer can see this screen. We peons have to have it shared with us.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have a Mach E! Now let's move on to shipping.

1608646361698.png
My progress has now been updated in the FordTracker (https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/). It now knows my car is built.
Ford Mustang Mach-E These Mach-E are on their way to customers (per Mike Levine) FordTracker-produced-22Dec

That indicates the FordTracker lags a bit behind the system the dealers see. It also lags a bit behind Ford's own VIN tracker (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/) that switched to today's date under "Scheduled for Prod" early this morning.
Ford Mustang Mach-E These Mach-E are on their way to customers (per Mike Levine) scheduled for production 12-22

So, two information sources available to all of us provide clues. In my case, the Ford VINTracker gave the production date first, then it was populated in the FordTracker later in the day.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My progress has now been updated in the FordTracker (https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/). It now knows my car is built.
Ford Mustang Mach-E These Mach-E are on their way to customers (per Mike Levine) scheduled for production 12-22

That indicates the FordTracker lags a bit behind the system the dealers see. It also lags a bit behind Ford's own VIN tracker (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/) that switched to today's date under "Scheduled for Prod" early this morning.

So, two information sources available to all of us provide clues. In my case, the Ford VINTracker gave the production date first, then it was populated in the FordTracker later in the day.
Yup the VINTracker tool is faster I think.
The ford tracker though updated my status pretty fast today both Vintracker and Ford tracker showing as in Production but going by others experience here, Ford systems catch up later.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

I did not think your original production date got delayed (I may have missed some posts though) but based on this looks like it got delayed by a week? Its built though thats the good part.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I did not think your original production date got delayed (I may have missed some posts though) but based on this looks like it got delayed by a week? Its built though thats the good part.
Yes, it was originally scheduled for the week of 12/13, then the day of 12/16. Final build date was probably 12/21 as the information was posted on 12/22 around 3:00 am.

guyofthesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt and MME GT, ICE F-150.
Occupation
airplane driver
Country flag
Yes, it was originally scheduled for the week of 12/13, then the day of 12/16. Final build date was probably 12/21 as the information was posted on 12/22 around 3:00 am.
I am happy for you. I am sure that you will keep us posted.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
So here’s a little nugget to add to the clue box. I called my dealer today (who was fairly helpful actually). He provided the attached screenshot depicting all the orders for his dealership. Mine and 1 other have been built. The interesting thing is that his printout says my build date was 10 December (and build week 7 December). Well, the tech tracker and Ford website said my build date was 16
December. Weird huh? FWIW he anticipated mid-January delivery.
Ford Mustang Mach-E These Mach-E are on their way to customers (per Mike Levine) 297490BE-8131-43FA-8B97-A8130BEF9938

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
So here’s a little nugget to add to the clue box. I called my dealer today (who was fairly helpful actually). He provided the attached screenshot depicting all the orders for his dealership. Mine and 1 other have been built. The interesting thing is that his printout says my build date was 10 December (and build week 7 December). Well, the tech tracker and Ford website said my build date was 16
Ford Mustang Mach-E These Mach-E are on their way to customers (per Mike Levine) 297490BE-8131-43FA-8B97-A8130BEF9938
Heh, no Selects on that list.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm hoping mid-January is about right.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I'm hoping mid-January is about right.
Maybe I missed it earlier but do you know when your window sticker was generated? Mine was generated last Thursday and the vin tracker and order tracker websites say it’s in production. But my original “scheduled to date” was today so just curious how far out it might actually be before it rolls off the line.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Maybe I missed it earlier but do you know when your window sticker was generated? Mine was generated last Thursday and the vin tracker and order tracker websites say it’s in production. But my original “scheduled to date” was today so just curious how far out it might actually be before it rolls off the line.
I've had access to my Monroney sticker since it went to the plant but the sticker has been updated (indicated by the issue date at the bottom) a few times.
Sponsored