hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
So here’s a little nugget to add to the clue box. I called my dealer today (who was fairly helpful actually). He provided the attached screenshot depicting all the orders for his dealership. Mine and 1 other have been built. The interesting thing is that his printout says my build date was 10 December (and build week 7 December). Well, the tech tracker and Ford website said my build date was 16
December. Weird huh? FWIW he anticipated mid-January delivery.
297490BE-8131-43FA-8B97-A8130BEF9938.jpeg
My scheduled build date was December 11th, but the actual build date was December 17th. So it aligns with your timing too. I think they’re running behind but not updating the scheduled build dates to reflect the actual build schedule.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My scheduled build date was December 11th, but the actual build date was December 17th. So it aligns with your timing too. I think they’re running behind but not updating the scheduled build dates to reflect the actual build schedule.
Actually, I'm guessing they have done that for the schedules in 2021 but didn't bother for the ones this month.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I actually think the build date from the dealer is the start of the build, hence the 6-7 day difference from completion date. Mine was the same, had build date from dealer of 12/1 but actual was 12/8.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I actually think the build date from the dealer is the start of the build, hence the 6-7 day difference from completion date. Mine was the same, had build date from dealer of 12/1 but actual was 12/8.
See...the plot thickens.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My build date from the dealer was the same as the build date on the schedulers, both internal and public-facing. They slipped a bit in their production timing from what they originally scheduled.

Hopefully they will be able to gauge the production rates a bit better when the line starts back up in 2021.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
So here’s a little nugget to add to the clue box. I called my dealer today (who was fairly helpful actually). He provided the attached screenshot depicting all the orders for his dealership. Mine and 1 other have been built. The interesting thing is that his printout says my build date was 10 December (and build week 7 December). Well, the tech tracker and Ford website said my build date was 16
December. Weird huh? FWIW he anticipated mid-January delivery.
297490BE-8131-43FA-8B97-A8130BEF9938.jpeg
Maybe this was explained elsewhere in another thread but, does anyone know what the "Priority" column means? My dealer told me that he set my Priority to 10 which was the highest it would go. I have no idea what that means in the grand scheme of things.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Maybe this was explained elsewhere in another thread but, does anyone know what the "Priority" column means? My dealer told me that he set my Priority to 10 which was the highest it would go. I have no idea what that means in the grand scheme of things.
In the grand scheme of things it does not mean much. not much at this point. That 10 priority is what most of the orders have ... it has lot more relevance probably for non Mach E vehicles. Lot of discussions on that priority numbers on the forum , I am just trying to boil it down to a sentence.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Still haven't manage to get anyone at my dealership to give me screenshots of production breakdown on my Mach-E. Salesman says his GM will be in today and hopes he can assist. No updates on a production date in the tracker, so I'm guessing mine's running a bit more behind - supposedly was scheduled to day for the 16th (but no proof of this other than dealerships claim).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Still haven't manage to get anyone at my dealership to give me screenshots of production breakdown on my Mach-E. Salesman says his GM will be in today and hopes he can assist. No updates on a production date in the tracker, so I'm guessing mine's running a bit more behind - supposedly was scheduled to day for the 16th (but no proof of this other than dealerships claim).
Inventory manager may be the best help.
Does FordTracker show a production date yet?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
In the grand scheme of things it does not mean much. not much at this point. That 10 priority is what most of the orders have ... it has lot more relevance probably for non Mach E vehicles. Lot of discussions on that priority numbers on the forum , I am just trying to boil it down to a sentence.
Agreed. In fact it probably plays little too no role in production timing. I do wonder if it may play any role in delivery timing?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Inventory manager may be the best help.
Does FordTracker show a production date yet?
I don't believe they have an "inventory manager". The General Sales Manager is who is supplying what information I get and seems to be the go-to for any of that sort of stuff, but my salesman is supposed to talk to the GM today about it.

No production date on FordTracker yet, or any updated information from any other sites either. Went to "In Production" around the 9th/10th.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don't believe they have an "inventory manager". The General Sales Manager is who is supplying what information I get and seems to be the go-to for any of that sort of stuff, but my salesman is supposed to talk to the GM today about it.

No production date on FordTracker yet, or any updated information from any other sites either. Went to "In Production" around the 9th/10th.
It should be finished very soon.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Dealer just told me my FE status is "Trim Line", so hopefully complete before Christmas!
Update: Received a Production Date of 12/24/2020 last night! Must have made it in right before the plant shut down.
Sponsored