Thick/shock-absorbing license plate frame?

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I am thinking about getting a pair. How are they holding up? Has it faded any? I read a review about fade. For black which i am going to get get could have the fade also. Beside these are cheap just replace if faded.

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I am thinking about getting a pair. How are they holding up? Has it faded any? I read a review about fade. For black which i am going to get get could have the fade also. Beside these are cheap just replace if faded.
Sorry for the late response..... it still looks as great as the day that I installed it! No fading whatsoever.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Sorry for the late response..... it still looks as great as the day that I installed it! No fading whatsoever.
It's all good I did get the same brand as yours in white and another black for the front. There was so many "silicone" ones to choose from. Yours helped narrow it down for me. We will see if the white yellows /oxidizes in time. The black was supposed to be for the front but the tabs for the front license plate is in the way.

I guess I got a back up for the rear now of the white-yellows.

I love the low profile especially when you have a custom plate.

Thanks
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thick/shock-absorbing license plate frame? PXL_20220622_043733550~2
Sponsored

Last edited: