AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Apparently everyone forgets about the greatest car... 1985 Yugo 0.9L four-speed....

Ford Mustang Mach-E This car is the Greatest Of All Time... D6166556-BD24-4575-81AD-3E117E35C272
Is this the model with a heated rear screen for pushing in cold weather?

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Apparently everyone forgets about the greatest car... 1985 Yugo 0.9L four-speed....

1660270612642.png
Wasn’t the Yugo noted as one of the worst cars ever? I had a ‘64 VW Bus which had zero power and no heat or defrost.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Wasn’t the Yugo noted as one of the worst cars ever? I had a ‘64 VW Bus which had zero power.
Translation yu =no

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Just vehicles I own currently….this one kills it:
Ford Mustang Mach-E This car is the Greatest Of All Time... D6166556-BD24-4575-81AD-3E117E35C272

And this one:
While I loved my SS…… I don’t miss it at all.

GTPE is just so much a better daily driver. Just more fun to drive. And that’s saying a lot. The SS was awesome.

It isn’t perfect (5 seconds, more variability in the suspension, and more range), but for an around town daily driver? I can’t think of anything on the road currently available that would be better for what I do and how I like to drive.

Size, comfort, performance, practicality, good looks…….. dang near perfect for me.

If I could think of something that fit the bill better, I would buy it.

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
I'm sorry but I think that my Mach E is the Greatest vechicle ever created throughout human history...am I wrong?? The G.O.A.T. 🔥🔥🔥

No.

But as long as you love it that's all that matters.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
While I loved my SS…… I don’t miss it at all.

GTPE is just so much a better daily driver. Just more fun to drive. And that’s saying a lot. The SS was awesome.

It isn’t perfect (5 seconds, more variability in the suspension, and more range), but for an around town daily driver? I can’t think of anything on the road currently available that would be better for what I do and how I like to drive.

Size, comfort, performance, practicality, good looks…….. dang near perfect for me.

If I could think of something that fit the bill better, I would buy it.
I think we drive differently. I dive bomb apexes and open it up frequently into very extra legal speeds. Plus, an LS3 at 6600rpm through a Borla S type axle back is pure 🔥.

Having finally driven an MME GT, I can safely say that only the 0-60 is more entertaining, and then only by about .2 -.3 secs. Otherwise, 1-speed EVs just lack that connection/involvement factor.

mountp

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB ME FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Back when diesel was $.60 my VW TDI was getting 50+ mpg. That was a great car.
But you probably did not have air conditioning as the engine vibrated so much. I had VW Dasher Diesel. I did enjoy the great gas mileage too.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I think we drive differently. I dive bomb apexes and open it up frequently into very extra legal speeds. Plus, an LS3 at 6600rpm through a Borla S type axle back is pure 🔥.

Having finally driven an MME GT, I can safely say that only the 0-60 is more entertaining, and then only by about .2 -.3 secs. Otherwise, 1-speed EVs just lack that connection/involvement factor.
Yup, I live in suburban Florida.

There are no apexes to divebomb unfortunately. And even the stock exhaust drew too much attention when I drove aggressively in the SS. (It did sound amazing though).

The GTPE ends up being even a better “Super Sleeper” because you can floor it all the time and not wake up any neighbors!
Sponsored