NeonZhaika

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
First of all, I have to admit, it sounds like a rather unconventional idea. I mean, we all want a good car for driving. Regarding the operation cost, I agree that electricity expenses can be a concern, especially for EVs. However, it's worth mentioning that the efficiency of crypto mining has improved over time, and with renewable energy sources gaining popularity, the overall cost of electricity could become more manageable. Recently I came across the Moon Bitcoins platform, which offers free bitcoin mining because it is a great opportunity to get some bitcoins without investing. Anyway, good luck and all the best.

Last edited:

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

TeddyFoor

First Name
TeddyFoor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford mustang 2016
Country flag
LOL, soon we will see cars that trade crypto for you.

red reflector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTI
Country flag
So you reduce your range by trying to mine for crypto? 🤦‍♂️

Seems like a place to post the line goes up video.

MaleahYoder

First Name
Maleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Occupation
pet store worker
Country flag
Haha, yeah, the future of cars sounds wild! I think integrating crypto trading into vehicles could be interesting, but I'd be cautious about potential risks. I've been trading with AI from https://infinityalgo.com/ and found their accuracy pretty impressive. Made some nice profits too! Just remember, while it's exciting to imagine cars trading for us, it's crucial to consider the security and reliability aspects.

Last edited:

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 1 2021 Mach-E (SR AWD)
Country flag
They need to find a way to work NFTs into this vehicle so they can complete the buzzword trifecta.

6 months from now we'll learn the company was only actually giving owners 70% of their crypto, keeping 30% for themselves. What a great racket.

Adiss432

First Name
Addisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Country flag
You're right that the cost of operating an electric vehicle (EV) for mining would be higher due to the electricity consumption. Mining crypto requires significant computational power and energy, and using a car for this purpose might not be the most efficient or cost-effective approach. Additionally, the wear and tear on the car's components from continuous mining operations could lead to additional maintenance costs.

Kaddabriol

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
Occupation
Brand Manager
Country flag
Interesting concept! While the idea of an electric vehicle mining crypto is unique, the operational costs, especially the electricity expenses for EVs, do raise concerns. It's crucial to consider the sustainability aspect. On another note, for those diving into crypto, exploring privacy measures like cryptomixer, such as Coinomize, might be worth considering.
Sponsored

Last edited: