mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
I'm surprised by the seat adjustments, which model were these because Premium should have 8-way power seats. Curious what 8-way is if they don't tilt?
The seats definitely did not have independent tilting. Just up and down. Though tilting did change with height.

These cars were built in July. The final production cars might be different.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mattbostonmache

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
Not sure what this is for. But there was this removable plastic panel on both sides.

headlight access for bulb replacement? Doesn't seem likely with LED headlights. What else could it be?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thoughts and photos from Providence, RI Mach-E Tour Stop 1691FAA2-C5BF-4924-B2A0-FC6C9FC6EE74

TheLight75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Not sure what this is for. But there was this removable plastic panel on both sides.

headlight access for bulb replacement? Doesn't seem likely with LED headlights. What else could it be?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thoughts and photos from Providence, RI Mach-E Tour Stop 1691FAA2-C5BF-4924-B2A0-FC6C9FC6EE74
Looks like it's access for the headlight alignment screw

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
That makes a lot more sense now!

Any idea how to tell where the Ford reps are going to be?
I’m going to assume it is at the bigger dealers, but the sample size from NJ was 2... Fullerton in Somerville and All American in Old Bridge

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Well there’s our official consumption numbers boys. Do we have any way of knowing where the stops of these cars were previously that sums up those 500 odd miles? Can’t say it’s what I’d hoped... 263mi...
@dbsb3233 @ChasingCoral what do you think? This gives 265mi based on almost 600mi of trip data. Granted it’s got a lot of accessory and probably some stationary climate usage, but idk where it would have driven before arriving at RI based on prior trip stops and what those legs imply on the range. Can’t say the 3.0mi/kWh is encouraging though.

srogers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Mach E, Premium, 2021
Country flag
@dbsb3233 @ChasingCoral what do you think? This gives 265mi based on almost 600mi of trip data. Granted it’s got a lot of accessory and probably some stationary climate usage, but idk where it would have driven before arriving at RI based on prior trip stops and what those legs imply on the range. Can’t say the 3.0mi/kWh is encouraging though.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thoughts and photos from Providence, RI Mach-E Tour Stop 8EF20995-4398-4353-8829-A855F81CB4FD

If you look at the driving score, it seems like it wasn't driven very efficiently.

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thoughts and photos from Providence, RI Mach-E Tour Stop 8EF20995-4398-4353-8829-A855F81CB4FD

If you look at the driving score, it seems like it wasn't driven very efficiently.
Is that how that works? 100% is ideally efficient and 0% is just driving it as horrible as possible?

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
You wouldn't extrapolate ICE mileage at only 600 miles, and these are pre production models being used for marketing purposes rather than regular driving.

Even so, if "real world" range is 265 against an EPA rating of 270, that would actually be remarkably good compared to what we're seeing with real world range tests.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Here the front port for the popping the hood if your 12 volt is dead.
That looks too cheap. Ford must install better battery terminals instead, so the jumper clamps can grab on to.

OP
OP
mattbostonmache

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
@PBog what does your confirmation email say? I thought the last slot was 5:00-6:00. I could be wrong. My appointment was much earlier.

I don't think any of the your stops (at least in New England) have 6pm slots.

PBog

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
@PBog what does your confirmation email say? I thought the last slot was 5:00-6:00. I could be wrong. My appointment was much earlier.

I don't think any of the your stops (at least in New England) have 6pm slots.
My husband set this all up..... So after you asked this, I asked my husband to show me the email confirmation. Guess who is now in the dog house! He said he could choose either 5 or 6... so he chose 6, but didn’t bother to read the confirmation saying the slot was 5-6. My disappointment and anger is directed to the wrong person/people! Lol.... lets see how long It will take him to get back into my good graces.

PBog

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
So, I have to apologize to the Mach-E tour team....... I blasted the tour team for a bad experience today when it was all my husbands fault (deleted original post).... I now know why they were eager for us to leave...... tsk, tsk..... he is on this board and will probably see this post! LOL
Sponsored