Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I prefer the White Interior, but I doubt I'll ever buy a car with white because I'm afraid of upkeep, marks, discoloration over time. But very sharp. (Android user ;))
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
I prefer the White Interior, but I doubt I'll ever buy a car with white because I'm afraid of upkeep, marks, discoloration over time. But very sharp. (Android user ;))
So since it's not a real leather, the upkeep is fairly simple. You just wipe it out. I personally just think that a light interior brightens up the whole cabin and the contrast looks better, but hey, it's personal preference.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I just picked up a white Microsoft phone (alas it runs Android).

Since you can only get the CA Rt 1 in black--black it is.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Spouse told me to get the infinite blue one to match this new iPhone today, but that seems backasswards.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So since it's not a real leather, the upkeep is fairly simple. You just wipe it out. I personally just think that a light interior brightens up the whole cabin and the contrast looks better, but hey, it's personal preference.
I have friends with Tesla white interior. It's all fun and games until someone sits in your car with a ballpoint pen in their pocket.

Like I said, I like it more. I just would be a nervous wreck about it getting ruined.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I would have preferred the white also for the summer heat, but there's no way I could keep the thing remotely clean.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
do a youtube search for "tesla white seats". Lots of musketeers "tested" Tesla's claim that the white seats were stainproof only to find out that they aren't.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
The MB synthetic seats we have are a very light gray and have been stain-free, but we clean them any time the car is washed and use vinyl treatment occasionally. Sliding in/out with dark jeans can be an issue- no doubt the "white" ones will require more maintenance than "dark gray" but after my experience over the past 18 months with the MB I am not too concerned. Especially since the MME has black seat backs, and other high touch areas like the arm rest are black.

This is our driver's seat after 5+ years of use (we got the car used.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thoughts & pics from today's Mach-E Event 10-22-2020 @ San Leandro, CA! IMG_5996

do a youtube search for "tesla white seats". Lots of musketeers "tested" Tesla's claim that the white seats were stainproof only to find out that they aren't.

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have friends with Tesla white interior. It's all fun and games until someone sits in your car with a ballpoint pen in their pocket.
Hawaii has iron rich and very red soil. Plus I live in a ranch with extremely fine, ashy, very red soil. White would never do here.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I much prefer the black. Android user here. I wonder if there is a correlation if iPhone users prefer white.
Have owned every iPhone for the last 14 years and they’ve all been black.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
In fact, my ridiculousness prompted the delivery of my Graphite iPhone 12 Pro today to match my carbonized gray MME.
Considering the iPhone 12 Pro Max, but unfortunately it does not come in Product Red to match the ME. Guess I will have to match the black interior.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Considering the iPhone 12 Pro Max, but unfortunately it does not come in Product Red to match the ME. Guess I will have to match the black interior.
Just this week a bought a refurb "(Product) Red" iPhone 7 from woot for some work testing and such. It never occurred to me that it would sort of go with the new car. ?

of course the 7 is the last one without wireless charging. ?
Sponsored