Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
All of the talk about problems with the 12V battery, among other concerns, may be getting some of us awaiting delivery nervous, but these issues are likely over represented relative to the number of cars that have been delivered.

So this thread is for those who have taken delivery and haven’t experienced any quality issues to talk about how great your experience has been as put all of us at ease :) This is also your chance to brag about your Mach E like it’s your first born who just made MVP or got all A‘s on a report card.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
My car was built on Dec 17th. I've had it exactly 3 weeks today with 1,028 miles on it now. No real issues with the car. Premium 4X. It's fast and quiet. 1 pedal driving is the best thing ever!! I almost don't like having to drive the Explorer ST and use two pedals (how old fashioned).

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Scarlett is a sad girl right now; we've been getting sleet/freezing rain/snow since last night and will until tomorrow. And then on Saturday when it clears up there will be salt all over the road to dirty her pretty red coat.

So far no issues with the car, except the Android 11 PAAK Auto issue - which google is in the midst of fixing. Sadly I haven't had enough time to play with the car; it would have been great to have gotten her monday when I was off and go for a long drive. Even the dealer was pretty good - although part of that was me showing up with a bunch of printouts.

Last edited:

1pt21Gigawatts

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Camry
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
My car was built on Dec 17th. I've had it exactly 3 weeks today with 1,028 miles on it now. No real issues with the car. Premium 4X. It's fast and quiet. 1 pedal driving is the best thing ever!! I almost don't like having to drive the Explorer ST and use two pedals (how old fashioned).
What’s been your average consumption bombing around in it? Know it’s real cold there right now.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
What’s been your average consumption bombing around in it? Know it’s real cold there right now.
About 2.5 to 2.7. I’m not really trying to get max range out of it.

This was a short trip in a light snowstorm, so slower speeds but also cold and slippery.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) 47077B61-852D-46E8-8159-2174026C8BF3

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Define "No issues": I had a couple of wrinkles getting PaaK and AA working but all is "well" now (PaaK isn't 100%).

Other than those, so far, no issues. Up to 300 miles ish.

Trip meter says I'm getting 2.3 miles/kWh but if I do the math its really 2.5 miles/kWh (posted about that). That is for 75+ mph trips.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
I could not find the trip meter at all by playing around in menus... where is it?? I’m curious of my consumptions and all

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag
I could not find the trip meter at all by playing around in menus... where is it?? I’m curious of my consumptions and all
Doesn't show up in the panels at the bottom until you call it up.

Tap on your profile icon (center top) and hit "trip meters" from there.

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Shadow (1st Ed) was born on 12/16/20 and delivered on 1/27 so we have just over 3 weeks and over 1100 miles together. To date everything has been really good. PAAK is inconsistent but more so due to Bluetooth tech than MME (I haven't heard anyone that has had consistent PAAK performance regardless of vehicle brand/type). I'm averaging 2.3-2.5mi/kwh with regular highway commute of 40-50 miles per day at 73-75mph plus random "man, this car is fun!" driving, and regular city driving with frequent short trips (aka heating of cabin in cold temps so sucks battery power). Have had some trips up to 3.3 mi/kwh when sun was shining! (rare occasion in Michigan winters). No issues with Android Auto as I currently run 10 vs 11.
For those waiting, have hope! Most people only share complaints about things and rarely share the positives as we have come to expect things to work without issue and gripe when they don't. So great idea to start this thread.
On a side note, I traveled to a Tesla saturated market and thought I would do random QC checks on Tesla's I saw parked to see if the rumors of paint/alignment/etc issues were well founded. 1st MY I looked at had varied panel gap sizes and what looked like a bad manicure paint job with uneven paint on the back corner. 2 others also had gaps on quick inspection. Most S models looked good.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Me me me. No problems. I would add a poll to this thread. Also have consistent PAAK.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
December 1 build date, went to speedway, took delivery feb 17, had minor trouble setting paak because I wanted to do it too fast, now everything works, paak works just fine and every times (IPhone), it is SO fun to drive, fully tap the accelerator once and you jump from 50km/h to 62 km/h in a hurry,I was not sure before hear it but I love the fake propulsion sound, I discover that when I turn it off, now it is always on. I have no complain about the rear mirror view, it is as good if not better then a sedan, it is better then my dodge grand caravan. I like the grip of the steering wheel and the turn radius is great. The seats is like you have no pressure point at all, it is like floating on the seats! For my taste the heating seats are too hot at low, didnt even try at high but they warm REALLY fast (steering wheel and seats). I can’t stop smiling in that car! Cannot believe such a car exist ? the MME is the perfect vehicule for me. Period. I recommend it 100%. WOW.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Two things I could not figure out in my one day test drive. Please advise.
- how to turn off the AC
- how to get the speedometer in the middle of the screen and get rid of the car and blue bar

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag
Two things I could not figure out in my one day test drive. Please advise.
- how to turn off the AC
- how to get the speedometer in the middle of the screen and get rid of the car and blue bar
- Turn fan speed down, at the bottom is an "Off" button
- Turn off cruise control

Reactions: UW2

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
- Turn fan speed down, at the bottom is an "Off" button
- Turn off cruise control
Could not turn off cruise control on the steering wheel. Maybe it's in the menus. I saw where intelligent cruise was toggled, should I have selected normal?
Sponsored